The Communication Cube

It's my birthday today and out of all the presents that I received the following one is by far the best.

Violence and such reprehensible acts should not be encouraged lest we debase ourselves to the Tories’ level. Apparently, he was also more of a moderate Tory so this could be taken by other moderate Tories as a warning to not get out-of-step with the extremist Tories...
RIP

P.S. Hope you nevertheless enjoyed a good birthday

Last edited:
I have no sympathy for any of the scumbags I'm afraid.
Likewise! But that doesn’t mean that we should lower ourselves to their level, nor does it mean that this tragic event won’t be taken by other moderates as a warning, or by extremists as an excuse to start introducing martial law...(which has been one of their wet dreams since before Cameron was PM), or by the MSM as a convenient FF distraction from ripping the Tories apart over the investigation into their handling of Covid

But that doesn’t mean that we should lower ourselves to their level

That doesn't bother me I'm just glad to see them get hurt. I'm so tired of life and it's just going to get worse as time goes on so I'm going to try and enjoy myself even the tiniest bit before I either kill myself or my body does the job for me.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
Im currently watching „the Squit Game“ quite interesting show, but I wonder: thy smoke quite a lot? Is this normal in South Korea? I could imagine, if this where a German Show (das Tintenfisch Spiel) they wouldn’t Smoke , at least in TV Shows they don’t smoke anymore ..
Ok playing Child’s Games and killing Peaple is also something you shouldn’t do ^^

Guys, I have a $50 bill right now, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I wasn't even fully aware these things existed until now. I don't know which places accept fifties and which don't.

Guys, I have a $50 bill right now, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I wasn't even fully aware these things existed until now. I don't know which places accept fifties and which don't.
If you were a Bullingdon Club Boy, you’d burn it in front of a homeless person.

(But, obviously, don’t be like Johnson)

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
Back