The Communication Cube

I think they tend to keep that information secret. You could probably work it out if you know the real capacity and the process size, and you could make an educated guess that everything these days is MLC or more, but actually knowing for sure, I think they deliberately don't tell us that.

They make a good point.

I think they tend to keep that information secret. You could probably work it out if you know the real capacity and the process size, and you could make an educated guess that everything these days is MLC or more, but actually knowing for sure, I think they deliberately don't tell us that.
I’ve seen it stated in the specs of a few cards and if not the specs then in reviews/reverse engineering articles but I couldn’t even turn up one of those. Maybe it hasn’t been on the market long enough?

They make a good point.
Hahaha the basement of Denver Airport \o/ Also, a Sarah Palin roast, yum!

You mentioned reptilians earlier: all I see here is a human imposter of a T-Rex

kenneth-copeland-looks-like-the-villain-from-the-mask-71918384.png

Pagers are (or at least were as of ten years ago) still used by drug dealers because they can't be tracked.
The flip side is that messages are broadcasted and can be intercepted by everyone. Encryption could help, but key management has to be done properly.
Speaking of which...RTL-SDR.com has an interesting article about using Frugal Radio to decode emergency services pager messages

Man, I have fifty dollars left this week, and no idea what to do with it. For some reason I don't feel like gambling, which means maybe I've built up a tolerance to Rexulti, since it can cause impulsive behavior. I kinda wanna buy an Amazon gift card to start saving for a PS5, but I'm afraid that they still won't be available by the time I've saved up enough. Amazon does have a listing for a "renewed" PS5 right now, which is $949. Not quite worth it.

So the new awesome Nintendo Handheld is at my place, but to play I have to wait a bit as it’s currently loading a lot of games.. at least thanks to the Savegame Cloud I don’t need to replay 100 drets of hours in Snowrunner ^^

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Just got my flu shot. Now I don't have to worry about four of the at least thirty flu strains that will probably hit the US this fall and winter.

Reactions: rSl
I just tried looking it up too. There are four main groups of strains, labeled A, B, C, and D. The standard flu shot protects against two A strains and two B strains. It doesn't even try to protect against the C or D. I have no protection from the D, people.

Today whe charging my Car to Winter Tires, and I put all CDs out of it, because I want to go fully Bluetooth Transmitter now ^^ I have Apple Music and a unlimited Data Plan, so I could Stream a lot even when i where in French or something

At least my Switch Video is now on it’s way to upload, but I’m still don’t have that much ideas for my Pyra Video, although I will make a test which USB things would work but some are quite big (the scanner) and there is not that much space on my desk^^
I could also load up some more Dreamcast Games next week and show them running on the Pyra ^^ Or someone Ports something interesting ^^

As awesome as this is, my first thought was “damnit, I really wanted to order that keyboard case today!” \o/

At a German Nintendo Fan Board my Video counts as a sort commercial for my tiny Chanel ^^ , I ditnt got a punishment yet, they just told me,

But: is my Chanel a professional Commercial Site? I don’t get any money, I see it as a hobby Chanel whit a bit stuff which interests me, and I have only 42 Subscribers

Back