The Communication Cube

That's certainly proved popular. I'm a little bummed by the dependence on VSCode for development, but that is at least technically open source, even if I don't trust the main dev.

Now that Pyra's almost shipping, I have to conserve my weekly spending money to make sure I'll have enough to make the rest of the payment when it ships. I still get only 40 USD per week out of my account.

It feels kinda weird though, because my bank account is loaded right now, and I thought I was supposed to keep it low for Medicaid eligibility. Maybe it's because we're still waiting to find out the copay from my psych ward stay recently.

I can now log into my router using Tor Browser. I added the IP address of the router to the no_proxy_on option in about:config, which stops Tor Browser from trying to connect to the router via the Tor network and it instead connects to it directly. So now instead of getting a cannot connect to address error page my routers log in page is displayed.

So did I, but it appears that it does unless you explictly tell it not to. The developers have also made it more difficult to change this behavior, you used to be able to modify it via the standard settings menu, now you have to do it via about:config.

There's was a world news topic
There still is:

Did anyone get, what the last scene of the latest episode of Corporate was about?
I didn't quite get, what Debby's scheme was and how the FBI caught up to her based on that physical star thingy. ?

There still is:

Thanks mate, but how come I could find it below?

There are now 2 Places, where i want use my Pyra anymore:
on this weekend, whe want to went to our Caravan in Wangenbourg (Vosgeses), take our things, make Clean, and then it gets sell to a French Neightboor on this Camping Ground, i played a lot Pandora on this Caravan, i even screw its botton of to fix a shoulderbutton ^^,
But in the End, whe only sleep about 4 Times a Yeahr in this Caravan, so its much cheaper to take a bed in the auberge on the Village, i have mey property ^^

The other place is my Motor Scooter, a Yamaha Teo 125 from the Year 2000, as i sell this to poland...

But like i said, i hope that whe buy a Unimog 1300l Ex German Army, whit this cool MG Stand on the Roof, where you have something like a big round roof trapdoor ^^
(There want be a Lafette for a MG Anymore, as its demilitarised, but its still cool), ^^

Back