The Communication Cube

That is freaky. :blink:

Glad you like the quote. I came across it a short time ago, myself - 'tis why I put it there.

it struck me that its a lomax lemming plush
Why so, Khan?

Just interested in how you reached that conclusion, as that is actually a project that I would like to work on! :D

EDIT;

Oh my god, that is utterly horrifying...
I remember that you posted about the ps1 lomax game.It turned out that the graphic artist also did the art for lionheart on the amiga.A talented guy whose name i forget.I thought the purplish arm could be lomax's. If you do a gepetto and make a lomax plush please try to rid him of his suicidal tendencys.Lemmings-not long for this earth. :D

Gah, my pandora is unusable, and I can't get my old LCD out of my case to save money <.<. After 6 months without an income, I can't afford a 132 EUR fix :(

On top of that, my desktop workstation has decided to eat my RAM, so that box is unusable as well, leaving only my netbook...

I guess I'll be quite inactive with developing stuffs this summer as well :(

By the way, sorry about the dp, but I think I might buy a 3DS for my fiancee in July.
Fiancee! Blimey, SONY, I didn't know that you were engaged! :) Congratulations!

I've been engaged for quite some time now (14 months) and will be getting married on the 21st of July 2013.

It'll be a OpenWedding~ Everyone from here will be invited. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats again, man! :D A little way to go yet until the wedding - I'm sure that'll fly by, though. Time has a habit of doing that. :lol:

^ They made this great invention for cold feet: Slippers.

:lol:

b2e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back