The Communication Cube

Regarding electricity generated from wind...
These different devices (experimental) seem less harmful for birds... or rather look like a candidate place for nesting ? And then humans come to remove the nest that blocks the airflow...

This is the very first Miku video that I ever watched and I was absolutely captivated by ir. Ten years later it still has the same effect on me.

Reactions: rSl
I'm afraid that I've had to show Peony the door after finding the following sickening image on her phone. +o(

509.gif

Last edited:

Just wanted to continue working on something in Fusion 360. Had to login again: 503 Service unavailable. F this BS.

I've performed the yearly ritual to bind Peony to our mortal realm. It cost the lives of a sizable number of virgins so those of you who visit Reddit may find it to be a bit quieter than usual.

Since I'm now old I've decided that I'm allowed to find things cute/adorable. The following content is cute/adorable.

Any idea what the British are referring to as an "a-to-zed"? Something to do with navigation?

The US military has launched strikes against multiple Houthi targets in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen, a US official told CNN.
The strikes were from fighter jets and Tomahawk missiles.
They mark a significant response after the Biden administration and its allies warned that the Iran-backed militant group would bear the consequences of repeated drone and missile attacks on commercial shipping in the Red Sea.
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/11/politics/us-strikes-houthis-yemen/index.html

Back