The Cases: What's Done And What's Next?

maiden said:
Dame.. its hard to find pictures of MWeston....
It's not like we haven't seen him:

mwestonandcraigix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlynndar said:
Tom` said:
maiden said:
Dame.. its hard to find pictures of MWeston....
It's not like we haven't seen him:
mwestonandcraigix.jpg

Did you make that? If so, HOW could you have MISSED the opportunity to make that EvilDragon behind him!?
No, I think Gruso was responsible for that one :p

Vlynndar said:
Did you make that? If so, HOW could you have MISSED the opportunity to make that EvilDragon behind him!?
The front guy with a gun is Michael Westen, lead character of the TV show Burn Notice, not to be confused with Michael Weston of Pandora creation fame, but that confusion is part of the joke. The original image has his girlfriend behind him. I believe that that IS in fact EvilDragon (another Michael) who has had his face plastered over it. I think, I could be incorrect.

WizardStan said:
Vlynndar said:
The front guy with a gun is Michael Westen, lead character of the TV show Burn Notice, not to be confused with Michael Weston of Pandora creation fame, but that confusion is part of the joke. The original image has his girlfriend behind him. I believe that that IS in fact EvilDragon (another Michael) who has had his face plastered over it. I think, I could be incorrect.

That's Craig's face.

Wasn't Michael actually using that as his avatar for a bit?

damnit its still not monday here, have the people from europe heard anything since its monday over there?

DaMummy said:
damnit its still not monday here, have the people from europe heard anything since its monday over there?

Nope, seven in the morning here and no delicious pictures so far :p

God damn it! Did everyone else get a pivate message today? My heart skipped a beat 'could it be?... ' I thought to myself. No, no it was just some scumbag spamming me

borgqueenx said:
Going to school, maby when i return or in a lunch break i can quicly check these forums:)
Yeah! Then wait 8 hours as Canada's timezone is +8. When I return from work (16:00 CET = 15 UTC) I often thinking that MWeston getting up from bed :)

Sugar_Kane said:
God damn it! Did everyone else get a pivate message today? My heart skipped a beat 'could it be?... ' I thought to myself. No, no it was just some scumbag spamming me

No Private message for me. I'm feeling lonely. Not even the spammers are interested :(

Back