That damn shoulder button...

Askarus, if I sent it to Germany, could I have it modded with 2 shoulder buttons too?

How much do repairs cost? It is not like it is a big project or something.

I would like to offer 4 shoulder button mod but it's really hard work.

There's no warranty that they won't fail after some use.

Surely I would need lots of housings to try and break to get this mod again as it is now.

If I wouldn't study and help EvilDragon I might offer that service.

As I'm a student I don't have anything to do this modification in my flat. I have to be at my parent's house.

In the current situation it's impossible to offer this. I'm really sorry.

If you didn't smash your Pandora badly and it's obviously your fault that it got broken it's for free. There's nothing expensive broken like the LCD so don't worry about that.

If you want to you may donate but I won't be careless if you don't :) .

I literally have no money to my name :/

Actually, when I got it the shoulder button was like this, I got it from the user hailrazer. (Don't get me wrong, this guy is cool)

He didn't say anything about the Shoulder button being as it is. It just is getting to me that it doesn't work as it should, y'know? The device cost me close to $300.

Askarus, if I sent it to Germany, could I have it modded with 2 shoulder buttons too?

Surely I would need lots of housings to try and break to get this mod again as it is now.

As I'm a student I don't have anything to do this modification in my flat. I have to be at my parent's house.

If you didn't smash your Pandora badly and it's obviously your fault that it got broken it's for free. There's nothing expensive broken like the LCD so don't worry about that.

If you want to you may donate but I won't be careless if you don't :)/> .

When (if ever) do you think you could offer this mod as a service?

If you want to you may donate but I won't be careless if you don't :)/> .

When (if ever) do you think you could offer this mod as a service?

I don't think this will ever be possible. It's too much effort to do this again. Hopefully my case won't break.

I literally have no money to my name :/

Actually, when I got it the shoulder button was like this, I got it from the user hailrazer. (Don't get me wrong, this guy is cool)

He didn't say anything about the Shoulder button being as it is. It just is getting to me that it doesn't work as it should, y'know? The device cost me close to $300.

You may open up your unit and check the plastic shoulder buttons.. Maybe you have to scratch it or put some tape onto it.

There's no need to remove the board for this. Simply the housing.

Back