That damn shoulder button...

Aether Lion

Staff member
Halfway Between Hell and Purgatory, Pennsylvania
The left shoulder button isn't making the definite click like the Right shoulder, sometimes I have to click it twice - three times to get it to pick up a click, and I have been using them a lot so I don't think it involves wearing it out...

How do I get it to make that click?

Please note: I am afraid to tear this Pandora apart and risk losing the use of the button at all... D:

Press the case and see it it's better.

Maybe you also have to try to unscrew 1/4 turn.

Around the button.

Can't check now, but you may find a left screw under the battery.

Yes there is a screw underneath the battery. It should only be loosened fractionally at a time.Then check if the shoulder button is looser.If not repeat the procedure.

Only the tiniest of movements of the screw is needed.

You can open the Pandora and see if the solderjoints of the button came loose or it was bent inwands.

Happens sometimes if you drop it on the butoon or something like that.

I did a video on how to fix it but I cannot find it right now.

Here you go:

Everything you do in your Pandora of course is not in my responsibility.

Well, just carefully removing the bottom part won't kill it instantly.

You can send "Link" a PM about repairing you Pandora.

He's our man in the US to do those kind of repairs.

If you want me to check your Pandora in Germany send it to EvilDragon (I'm the one for official repairs).

I hate that my state is always ignored... I remember talking to a person from Virginia that asked me what state Vermont was in and this person sincerely didn't know it was a state... Which is depressing since Pennsylvania and Virginia close to each other in my mind (Less than a 12hour drive)

Last edited by a moderator:
ah i remember this... happened with my batch 1, shoulder needed resouldering after the wife dropped it. Even when this was done, it made the button work but not return (and so make the "clicking"). The reason being an internal part of the case was cracked. If this is whats happened to you then after you resoulder the button support try adding some extra padding to help the button "spring" back and return.

I hate that my state is always ignored... I remember talking to a person from Virginia that asked me what state Vermont was in and this person sincerely didn't know it was a state... Which is depressing since Pennsylvania and Virginia close to each other in my mind (Less than a 12hour drive)

When you think of Tennessee, what comes to mind?

When you think of Tennessee, what comes to mind?

Actually when I think of Tennessee I think about a bunch of guys in my old WoW guild that were from there.. Pretty fun bunch of people to talk to.

Back