That Bloody Hat

Goity

VIP Sleaze
how the hell do you get that stupid flying hat to work properly without falling more than ascending in sm64ds?

same question here. Goity got to play it multiplayer yet? i have. I could not find you before christmas :( anyway i want to know this too but i don't know if you can.

why the hell does it keep falling a bit each time it goes up?i can't bloody get past this part! i'm an angry goity.
btw no, I haven't but my spoilt brat friend says he might be able to get one after crimbo.
btw. have you played the new spyro yet? it is indecent to the spyro name! i might complain to the makers, it's foul. totally gone crash gone wrong

try and keep it at more of a constant height.
if you try to rise too much, you'll have to go flying right back down.

If you need to get something really high try taking off from somewhere higher! :p

steady is the way to go.
Hope this is the same as I remember it to be from the N64.

every now and again you should go to where you got the hat and change it so its fresh and it should work better. The flying takes awhile to get used to but after a while its easy. Ow and can anyone help me with the mini games? I know where the rabbits are supposed to be but i can't find them they don't appear. Like the ones that should appear at the bridge to the main door as yoshi. Where are they?

i've moved to iceland, my address is 23a, cold lane, freezetown, iceland
oopsss...
oh and I also found out how to run with x

There is no way to avoid losing altitude while flying. You can keep a more steady, level flight path, but you will still slowly lose height, if you try to climb, you will always dive more than you climb. Remember, he's gliding, not really flying. There's no thermals there to lift you up higher :p If you are trying to catch something high in the air, you need to either a) find a take off point that is higher than what you're trying to grab, or B) grab the hat and then get shot out from a cannon.

oo! pick me! pick me!
I think you're meant to use the cannon, but I flew up with the mario balloon powerup.

Yeah you use the cannon to blast on to one of the spikes and jump off onto the platform. not to hard. im on the one after that when you've to get the star thats in the cage but you cant get into the cage. Any ideas?

Back