Crytek UK has the new Xbox hardware? ....

GiraffeeDreams

Always Dreaming
Not long back an EA studio said they had the new Xbox hardware (I refuse to call it the 720 because that's just bloody stupid) and EA itself quickly denied that, but now Crytek UK are reported with having it.

I don't really care how true any of that is, but Crytek UK used to be Free Radical Design, if they have their mits on the new hardware now, that fills my heart with hope that maybe, just maybe, TimeSplitters 4 will be an early release on the system.

That's the more importantly bit, I bloody love TimeSplitters!

The reports and rumors etc are all via Kotaku, I have no idea how valid any of them are and I don't care, I just don't want TimeSplitters to become the next Duke Nukem Forever.

you know why it's called the 720 right?

cause you'll turn 720 degrees and walk towards it :)

they'll deny it if asked as they'll be under an nda with microsoft

I imagined as much, they can deny all they want now, I want TimeSplitters 4 almost as much as I want Sega to turn around and announce the DreamCast 2 with Sonic Adventure 3 and Shenmue 3....

Sorry I was getting my hopes up again.

The whole turn 360 thing still makes me giggle :) I love when people don't think before they speak

xbox theta would actually sound better, or gamma, but then people might go ZOMG! RADIATION! and cause mass panick over something that isn't a problem :)

the Super Microsoft Entertainment System, or SMES, because sticking Super on the beggining of everything just makes it better!

Also, i also actually laughed out loud at the 'it's an Xbox, it's already a problem' :)

Time Splitters is shit hot, I had it on playstation or xbox I forget, was much loved game though

as for new xbox name it's bound to just be a number, like their new desktop and mobile OS and the 360

Saw it coming, but I can't help but get my hopes up :( still looking forward to it, I'd read a few months back that Crytek as a whole were starting work on a new TimeSplitters once they got Crysis 2 out of the door.

I just want TimeSplitters :(

Back