Thanks...

atomicthumbs said:
100541690_f1e42867fa_o.jpg
My girlfriend calls me bunny, this one likes bunnies. Bunnies are cute. My friend used to have a bunny, but she gave it away, this one thinks. It was a pretty bunny, like all bunnies this one has seen. This one likes this bunny:

8f64e05030d1a27f98243f2f0886bc81ima.jpg

Nova said:
Luna Lovegood is a character from the Harry Potter series, so I doubt it...

That is actually where this one got the inspiration for that name from, but this one meant it to be a play on words intended to mean "I love God".

Anyway, This one thinks it is going to be a very happy making machine. Lot's of fun it will be, but much money, much money indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plopp looks like an angry old man.

I would argue that my bunny is cutest, but I'm loathed to put up pictures so that you can all ogle at it.

Perverts.

WhizzBang said:
I think the over-enthusiasm for this thing is getting out of hand. It will have faults, it will not be what everyone wanted, and it will not emulate everything straight away and perfect.

I will bet that as soon as it is released, these boards will be full of pople complaining about either the screen, the keyboard, the battery life, the controls or something else being not quite like they had imagined they would be.

Interest in the Pandora is exaggerated on these boards, with a few dozen active posters constantly writing about it while the majority are just interested in the GP2x.
As others have mentioned, the community feels like they had a hand in the development of Pandora. It's been a majority rules kind of thing going on here and if something wasn't implemented the way you wanted it then most of the community wanted it the other way. We all can understand that. The problem with the GP2X was that they obviously didn't pay attention to the community at all because if they did, there is zero chance that they would have put a joystick on the thing as opposed to a d-pad. Now they want everyone to spend another couple hundred dollars to get a feature that should've been there on day one. You can bet that in October that they will release a new version that has wifi and an internet browser and try to make everyone buy it all over again. Pandora looks to be a finished product with almost every feature that anyone could ask for. Sure it'll cost me more to buy it but at least I won't have to buy the newer version a year or two later.

As long as the d-pad on Pandora is precise, I think that everyone will be very happy with Pandora. That's pretty much the only thing that would ruin it for me.

Despite the fact that I bashed the GP2X (actually GPH really), I really do enjoy it and use it a lot (even with the joystick). It just could've been so much better than it turned out to be.

atomicthumbs said:
There are some much, much cuter photos of my bunny but I can't find them amidst my four gigabytes of pr0n.
Figures :)

You're right, it'd make a better 3rd to last post.

Can't wait till the pandora comes out- maybe there will actually be threads that stay on topic!

Back