Text Adventure Game

Open a credit card account.

You already have a debit card account with Visa. For a monthly fee, you have a convenient card that lets you use your own money, and not theirs (with stupid interest rates). This is why you're not in debt. Do you really want a credit card account?

Last edited by a moderator:
put on clothes

grab cellphone (should be in your pants which you took off at your appartment)

grab wallet

grab towel (can't leave the house without a towel)

remember the phonenumbers of my friends and put them in my phone

call one of my friends (or if I happen to to be friendless, my female coworker)

put on clothes

grab cellphone (should be in your pants which you took off at your appartment)

grab wallet

grab towel (can't leave the house without a towel)

remember the phonenumbers of my friends and put them in my phone

call one of my friends (or if I happen to to be friendless, my female coworker)

You put on some clean clothes, and grab your cell phone from the pants you wore earlier. You also grab your wallet and a towel. You attempt to remember the numbers of your friends, but no luck; there's a reason they're stored in your phone. You call your female coworker, Bridget. After a moment of ringing...

Bridget said:

Inventory

*Shirt (Torso)

*Pants (Legs)

*Underwear (Waist)

*Cell Phone (Left Hand)

*Wallet ($35, Right Pocket)

*Towel (Right Hand)

What is your response?

"Hello? what do you mean 'Hello?'", try to sound angry.

You say,

You said:
Hello? What do you mean "Hello"?

You sound quite angry. Bridget's response;

Bridget said:
Erm, are you feeling all right?

Inventory

*Shirt (Torso)

*Pants (Legs)

*Underwear (Waist)

*Cell Phone (Left Hand)

*Towel (Right Hand)

What is your response?

Have you guys really lost interest in this thread? I'm gravedigging this bitch whether you like it or not!
B)

I´ve only just seen this thread and it has brougt a wry smile or two. However I thought you said the naked gravedigging accomplished nothing and how come you know it was a bitch we were digging up?

Bridgets still on the line I presume.....

"Apologise to Bridget for the unexpected call and your angry nature" and explain "that you´ve not been feeling in full control of your actions lately". Tell her "your days been weird all over, like a recurring dream and you feel like you`ve downed an eight pack already, fell off a highrise and been hit by a truck" but first, check with her "the nature of your employment" and make a wisecrack about "if the boss will give two hoots or not that you threatened to kill his family".

Tell her "in a moment of clarity you reached for your cellphone and she was the most important person in your life at that second and you simply had to reach out to her, to seek her wisdom and comforting voice, over anyone else in your life". Think (The pizza guy would be of more use later, as you´d already eaten all the ramen noodles, after fishing up your ass for a compass, and your male co worker can go find his own, whils your parents can just go and jump) . Go on to explain that "If shes not busy before the shift tomorrow (at what time & where?), you could really use her company". Ask "if shes up for checking out your awesome home entertainment rig" Think (mightly crappy crt tv and games console collection that you cant currently recall what the feck it is (though its definitely not a Pandora, as thats obscure as fuck) , as no-one checked it out earlier but "that your bound to have a few games she may enjoy and maybe even a lightgun title, so she can play with your gun". Tell her "We can order out for pizza and I have a few beers too I think (?)".

If she agrees......

Search the apartment for a coathanger, a video camera, some newsaper, a copy of Huey Lewis and the News, a rain coat and a large fire axe!

If she declines.....

Go and check out your games console and crappy crt tv, search for a lightgun and appropriate title and tell the pizza guy to get his ass over with a double meat pizza and sprout combo. Play games until your shift is due.....

Have you guys really lost interest in this thread? I'm gravedigging this bitch whether you like it or not!
B)

Search the apartment for a coathanger, a video camera, some newsaper, a copy of Huey Lewis and the News, a rain coat and a large fire axe!

schater.gif

Just brilliant!

"Apologise to Bridget for the unexpected call and your angry nature" and explain "that you´ve not been feeling in full control of your actions lately". Tell her "your days been weird all over, like a recurring dream and you feel like you`ve downed an eight pack already, fell off a highrise and been hit by a truck" but first, check with her "the nature of your employment" and make a wisecrack about "if the boss will give two hoots or not that you threatened to kill his family".

Tell her "in a moment of clarity you reached for your cellphone and she was the most important person in your life at that second and you simply had to reach out to her, to seek her wisdom and comforting voice, over anyone else in your life". Think (The pizza guy would be of more use later, as you´d already eaten all the ramen noodles, after fishing up your ass for a compass, and your male co worker can go find his own, whils your parents can just go and jump) . Go on to explain that "If shes not busy before the shift tomorrow (at what time & where?), you could really use her company". Ask "if shes up for checking out your awesome home entertainment rig" Think (mightly crappy crt tv and games console collection that you cant currently recall what the feck it is (though its definitely not a Pandora, as thats obscure as fuck) , as no-one checked it out earlier but "that your bound to have a few games she may enjoy and maybe even a lightgun title, so she can play with your gun". Tell her "We can order out for pizza and I have a few beers too I think (?)".

If she agrees......

If she declines.....

Go and check out your games console and crappy crt tv, search for a lightgun and appropriate title and tell the pizza guy to get his ass over with a double meat pizza and sprout combo. Play games until your shift is due.....

Your conversation;

You said:
Hey, Bridget. Sorry for the unexpected call, and for my angry nature. First off, what do you do again?

Bridget said:
Er, I'm one of the cashiers.

You said:
Right, forgot. I've been a bit dead in the head lately. Hope it doesn't get worse; I imagine that John would give two hoots if I threatened to kill his family. Anyway, it's odd, I've felt lately that I haven't been in control of myself. My days lately have been weird, like a recurring dream. I feel like I've downed an eight-pack, fallen off a high rise, and been hit by a truck.

Bridget said:
Aw, sounds like somebody's getting depressed again.

You said:
I know, right? So I was thinking, in a moment of clarity, I reached for my phone and decided that you were the most important person in my life. Then and there, I just had to call you, to seek your wisdom and comforting voice, rather than that of anyone else. Listen, if you're not busy before your shift tomorrow, I could really use your "company", if you catch my drift. Maybe you're up for checking out my awesome home entertainment rig? I might have a few games that you ought to enjoy, and maybe even a light gun title, so you can "play with my gun". We can even order out for pizza, maybe have a few beers. What do you think?

Bridget said:
Sorry, busy. Gotta go, bye!
She hangs up.

You walk into the living room. To pay your bills you've had to sell most of your video games. You have a Sega Dreamcast with a controller and some pirated games, but no light gun. You have a small, but usable, TV to go with it. Before you play games, you decide to order a pizza. You call up the pizza place, and place an order;

Guy on the Phone said:
Hi, can I take your order?
You said:
Get your ass over with a double meat pizza and sprout combo!
Guy on the Phone said:
Uh, sure. That'll be $20.95. See you in half an hour.
You hand up.

You then decide to browse your game collection. You haven't played most of these games very much. You've got five to pick from, all pirated but one;

*Ikaruga

*Daytona USA

*Sonic Adventure (the one legitimate game)

*Jet Grind Radio

*NBA 2K1

There are some DVDs in there, pirated as well.

Inventory

*Shirt (Torso)

*Pants (Legs)

*Underwear (Waist)

*Cell Phone (Left Pocket)

*Towel (Right Hand)

*Disc wallet (Left hand)

It is now 3:00 PM. Which game will you play?

Back