Temporary Hd Mirror Download

kloplop321

Psychotic Trans-dimensional Being
Website
kloplop321.com
Well because some American or otherwise people do not have access to any of EvilDragon's servers, I have [kindly] uploaded [temporarily] the HD matchbox video to my server for download. I would appreciate it if you downloaded and not streamed.

Anyway, here it is Click here

you can find it on youtube for the lower quality version, but you should get a decent speed(if 100 people are not downloading at the same time) :)

Mods may remove this thread once confirmed that the sites are accessible world-wide once more, thanks.

Kloplop321 said:
Well because some American or otherwise people do not have access to any of EvilDragon's servers, I have [kindly] uploaded [temporarily] the HD matchbox video to my server for download. I would appreciate it if you downloaded and not streamed.

you can find it on youtube for the lower quality version, but you should get a decent speed(if 100 people are not downloading at the same time) :)

Mods may remove this thread once confirmed that the sites are accessible world-wide once more, thanks.

Thanks for the service, I'll probably wait a bit until the sight is accessible again, but thanks for the explanation. It hadn't occurred to me that that was the cause of the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the site down due to people pinging the HD video on the blog? Figured once news of a possible put together got out people would start refreshing! Sucks we won't see a put together one till weston gets that thing that got mis-shipped.

*Edit - I am dumb, hadn't heard about the undersea internet cables being cut.

I have asked ED yesterday and he said that his provider blocked the server for no particular reason. He is investigating it, he had no response from them, yet.

The server is still alive. He may just switch the provider if they don't respond intelligently.

Kloplop321 said:

www.openpandora.de still works.
Edit:
Never mind, the HD link on openpandora.de does not work.
Edit:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=45807

Nightwheel said:
mali said:
I have asked ED yesterday and he said that his provider blocked the server for no particular reason. He is investigating it, he had no response from them, yet.
Thats never good, lets hope he gets it sorted out soon!

Hahah nice avatar.. nearly smashed my monitor! (off topic)

okay, good. I will take off my service now for it unless it happens again.
Mods feel free to lock this thread as the purpose is now fully served.

Well, openpandora.org is temporarily hosted on a different server, so it shouldn't go down at the moment ;)

Back