Tapwave Zodiac

I've found a site that is selling them pretty cheap so i reckon that i will get one next week. i cant wait, also do you actually use the touch screen function much? has it got good uses for a touch screen?

Let me know which one.. I might want to buy one in the next few months ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it´s a real fun fun-racer.
I have played it quite long, you need about 5 hours to win the Championship mode, and it has a decent replay value.

I have played it quite long, you need about 5 hours to win the Championship mode, and it has a decent replay value.
cool, sounds good! have you seen tony hawks running? the graphics lok just like the GBA graphics in screenshots . I have moved one step closer to getting a zodiac, i have sold my ds for £70. i have decided to just gt a ZOD2 as nowhere seems to have ZOD 1's now. the cheapist ZOD 2 i think i could find is £150 so ill go for that... unless you now of anywhere cheaper? :) oh yeah and i also saw a game called think tanks that looks well cool, any news on that? cheers

cool, sounds good! have you seen tony hawks running? the graphics lok just like the GBA graphics in screenshots . I have moved one step closer to getting a zodiac, i have sold my ds for £70. i have decided to just gt a ZOD2 as nowhere seems to have ZOD 1's now. the cheapist ZOD 2 i think i could find is £150 so ill go for that... unless you now of anywhere cheaper? :) oh yeah and i also saw a game called think tanks that looks well cool, any news on that? cheers

Hang on, it's temp out of stock, but look!!!

Currys

!!!!!

Hang on, it's temp out of stock, but look!!!

Currys

!!!!!

aah, i saw a zod 1 for £40 on currys.co.uk I emailed them and they said that they werent getting any more in stock!! the arseholes
:angry: i think 150 is about as gooda deal as im going to get, but it will be worth it!

Back