Release Stunts Freeware as PND on Repo + TrashyMG Levels

ingoreis

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Hi,i promised the User TrashyMG that i will release

Stunts with hims Custom Levels.

Now here the PND on the Repo,enjoy the Gaming with full Adlib support ;)

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=stunts

tn_qemu1.png

qemu3.png

tn_qemu2.png

Enjoy Gaming ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No it has a level editor in the game.. Funny enough these are maps my Cousin,Brother and Myself made sometime between 1990-93ish. We were all in our early teens at this point.. so design consistency may not be that great.

Edit: Also awesome it works great! You can ignore the old security system in this it seems.

Edit2: When Dosbox becomes more playable on the Pyra I can share the Blood Deathmatch level I made in 1997 too.

Nice. I still need to find my old floppies with the tracks me and my friends made back then ... and a floppy-drive :wacko:

Nice. I still need to find my old floppies with the tracks me and my friends made back then ... and a floppy-drive :wacko:
Hehe, my current PC still has an 3,5" Floppy Drive, basic equipment as retro gamer. ;) I also still have my original Stunts Floppy (somewhere) with my old Tracks. Good old days, I also should still have my old Duke 3D slefmade Levels, I should go and find these stuff again. ^^

Stunts is working nicely and I got through a level without crashing!

But the controls could be better adapted to the Pandora.

Throttle and steering with just the left thumb isn't optimal for me...

Oh thx,maybe i can use the Controls more Pandora specific.

I will write that on my List ;)

Aaand now i have Levels from Atari-Afternoon and Fusion Power,i will build them in.

What? I loved the controls! Kudo's to Ingoreis!

You can use the dpad in the traditional way, but you can additionally use A and Y to microadjust your trajectory (even hold A and Y together to go straight).

Especially for corners this is very good, as you can control your steering.

Would it be possible to get analog steering from the nub also?

I had to look up exiting qemu too. CTRL+ALT+2 gets you to a prompt, then you can enter Q to quit.

In theory... yes. Stunts has joystick support.

(you can get them to work if you go to "option", "driving input device", "mouse"), however, the mouse is dog slow (or is it just not responding?)... so you need a speed multiplier on that, probably in the Pandora nub settings.

btw: Leftclick to accelerate.

this is no longer available in the repo but is still listed in pnd manager and can be searched.  any special reason?  i just saw it and was about to grab  :unsure:

Hi,sorry for the missed Report about that.

We had in the Dosbox EX Thread a looong Discussion about it and some Members meaned that it is not real Freeware and Commander Beef and me demented it that it is Freeware.

The Result was that 2-3 Guys in the Internet posted that they phoned with Accolate and the Devs of the Game and they sayed :it is Freeware!

But noone other of the Internet has this Information and they dont have a Paper,Letter or anything that will prove that phoning from the Past with Accolate.

Then is Accolate bought by EA and they never said that its Freeware.

We want to solve that with a Image for the Pandora who download and autoinstall from extern Links,not from the OpenPandora Server.

Until i solved that cannot i release this,because it can make Problems in the Future,because the Rights are uncleared.

New Image without Stunts and autoinstalling Stunts from the Internet from Stunts.hu will come soon ;)

Thanks for your reply, you didn't miss it at all! I look forward to this becoming available in a way that means everyone is happy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Stunts is back on the Repo.

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=stunts

I found the Time to create a PND without Stunts Game itself.

Please have an active Internet Connection when you start this over Pandoras Wlan first Time.

It will automatic install Stunts oder Internet and work like Dungeon Keeper PND over a QemuShared Folder.

Happy Playing and now is the Game itself not hosted on the Openpandora Servers because unknown Right Status ;)

Edit: Own Levels can now easy be added in the Appdata Folder :D

Back