Release Streets of rage remake

It's one of the teachers from school daze on the spectrum, I think it's Mr Withit the geography teacher

There's a windows remake here, but more importantly for us pandorians, a free gba rom too!
Ah ok, I've never played that game before. Thanks, I think I might give the GBA version a go tonight. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit ropey, I tried it last night too. The original is better on the spectrum

I have to try this one.

Did you use sorrv5 1 or 2 0r both??

Last edited:
what do u mean? 1 or 2 or both? SORRv5.rar is split into 2 files but it is one and the same, both are needed to extract the game files.

what do u mean? 1 or 2 or both? SORRv5.rar is split into 2 files but it is one and the same, both are needed to extract the game files.
ok ok sorry mr. expert don't get so touchy with me :angry:

For some reason i cannot get this to run.

Normally i download a .pnd file , put it in appdata/menu/games and seldom have an issue.

I am still confused about those other sorr files even though it was explained to me before.

Capt. Density over and out.

B) :( :angry:

Last edited:
I`m pretty sure I have the pc version of the datafiles etc... but I can`t get this to go full screen..

The option is greyed out..I did remember seeing someone saying that it`s greyed out because they don`t gave the pc version something something :(

Any ideas?

I`m pretty sure I have the pc version of the datafiles etc... but I can`t get this to go full screen..

The option is greyed out..I did remember seeing someone saying that it`s greyed out because they don`t gave the pc version something something :(

Any ideas?

This has been covered here

You can't get "full fullscreen", but you can get fullscreen with maintained aspect ratio

Ill take a look.. should of said not windowed.. as apposed to full screen..

thanks

There was a debate about fullscreen in that thread on what it meant. To me fullscreen will always mean non-windowed. Regardless of whether the whole area of the screen is drawn on. To that end, yes SORR will run fullscreen, but only via the initial config menu

To that end, yes SORR will run fullscreen, but only via the initial config menu

you can change this any time from the in game settings not just the inital config menu.

so if its not allowing u to do so, you may have the wrong version.

To that end, yes SORR will run fullscreen, but only via the initial config menu

you can change this any time from the in game settings not just the inital config menu.

so if its not allowing u to do so, you may have the wrong version.

All sorted!! great stuff.. thanks for all your help :) just gotta work out the best button mappings now..

:)

Back