Release Streets of rage remake

milkshake

Advanced Member
ok packaged up as PND see http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=milk.sorr.shake for file and instructions

preview1.png

if you find any bugs let me know

This is working really sweet. Excelent gameplay.

Thanks milkshake, dpad, Geca, Bombergames and everyone who contributed to this project. Really awesome game.

Nice work!

Thanks to Stuckie over at the gp32x.de forum for porting the Bennu Runtime. HERE

Thanks to Geca at the gp32x.de forum for describing how it works 100% on the Pandora. HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone tell me how to use the dpad and action buttons on the pandora? I tried setting the options from Keyboard to Gamepad, but that is not working? Thanks :)

Leave it on Keyboard. The Pandora's controls are considered by its software to be part of the keyboard (including its gaming controls).

I got it to run, but it didn't scale fullscreen.

It starts in a small window, if I press ALT+TAB it gets fullscreen but doesn't scale. I get a small 320x240 screen frame centered and with a big black frame.

In the youtube video it's fullscreen. How can I make it fullscreen?

That option was not active for me. I have discovered why. I was using the data files from the Wiz version. Using data files from the PC version solves this problem. Fullscreen is activated by default.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME! BEST GAME I HAVE PLAYED IN MY PANDORA BY FAR!

Is there a way of getting it to save your progress, I don't have the patience to sit through 90 odd levels in one sitting!

Also, RAMpack's avatar is awesome!

It's one of the teachers from school daze on the spectrum, I think it's Mr Withit the geography teacher

There's a windows remake here, but more importantly for us pandorians, a free gba rom too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back