Star Wars Ot: Seen It Yet?

RatchetMan

Still Fresh
So have you seen it yet? Is it any good?

BY WHICH HE MEANS STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY: THE NEW REMAKE WHICH IS ON DVD AND PROBABLY CONVERTS LIGHTSABERS INTO KATANAS OR SOME SHIT - Rico

What the hell is OT...? You can't just make up random abbreviations for things and expect us to know exactly what you're talking about, you lazy bastard. Just type out the words.

how do you know it's off topic? OT: Seen it yet? how can you determine what he's talking about from that?

As for Revenge of the Sith, how did you get that from OT?

I thought both parts were obvious.

I haven't seen it. I'm waiting for it on DVD so I can watch the whole lot in one go (haven't seen any of them)

aapje89 posted on May 19 2005 at 03:21 PM said:
wtf is OT ????
Erm yes, i had this question in mind too. Since it has been posted into General Talk, it has to be GP32 related (unless the topic starter is a moron).

Last edited by a moderator:
Starwars OT, is going to be the original trilogy with even more added scenes to link all 6 films together, so in a sense Rico was spot on.

George Lucas needs his head checked, he might as well go take a shit on the Mona Lisa while he's doing his remake, as he seems like a pro when it comes to destroying art.

while we are talking about star wars, just go there ....
http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/...ions_movie.html
You will see a star wars you never heard before..
its not a fake, of course don't expect to have proffesionnal film, but the special effects are well made and the story, well, since i am french i can't tell you if it good or not, i didn't understand all....
REVELATIONS_OFFICIAL_POSTER.jpg

No, I have not seen the original trilogy, or ANY star wars. I saw a few minutes of some battle scene in a forest with an assload of ewoks and storm troopers about 10 years ago... none of it was interesting at all, and everything else I've heard about star wars since then has not impressed me at all. I TRIED watching episode 1, but Jarjar made me want bash my own head into the wall repeatedly, so I turned it off.

taras posted on May 19 2005 at 05:18 PM said:
Nah he doesn't mean that Rico.
I guess stupid old me couldn't work out the meaning of a two letter acronym with no context whatsoever then! But who cares, this thread is about Star Wars now.

ok, someone let him out of his misery.
um.. that would be me then.

OT = Off Topic.

Its a pretty standard acronym in the world of forums and leet speak.

pea posted on May 19 2005 at 09:37 PM said:
ok, someone let him out of his misery.
um.. that would be me then.

OT = Off Topic.

Its a pretty standard acronym in the world of forums and leet speak.

I sometimes feel like I'm being ignored in this forum....if you look it up, it is actually called star wars OT!!!

Back