Squidgsnes Not Saving

AquaFox

Still Fresh
Squidgesnes ain't saving for me. Save state works perfectly it's the SRAM that isn't. Everytime I load a game my save is gone. I'm using version 0.391 (the latest). Is there anything I have to do.

Firmware ver: 2.1.0

It takes 1 minute for SRAM to be saved if it is changed. They work, but remember that you should exit and go back to the main menu.
Squidgesnes main menu or game menu? Please elaborate.

So after saving I leave the game on for a whole minute? (The same thing is happening with gpfce :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I had some problems with saving too, when I try and save a game, instead of saving it seems to load a previous save state instead.

I just keep using save states. That seems to work just fine, though it kind of limits the portability of the save itself. I usually play my gp2x on break at work and then transfer my saves to my PC for use with ZSNES at home, but while the regular saves transfer the save states are a different format so no go there. Ah well. Such is life. Still my favorite emulator for the gp2x.

Pariah B)

I notice that sometimes just after saving, the screen will appear blank with just the SNES border on the screen briefly, and then go back to normal. After this, I'm sure that the save was successful. If I don't get that effect, I repeat the save state until it happens again. I'm not sure that this works 100% of the time, though.

Back