Snquidgesnes Won't Save Settings

g4m3r

Hello,

I've tried Squidgesnes 0.391, 0.371, and 0.34 and they all do the same thing.

I load up SquidgeSnes

Press 'B' on 'Settings'

Select the setting a want changed

Press 'B' on 'Save options'

Press 'B' again on 'OK'

...and then the screen freezes.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried removing and re-adding the program, but nothing seems to work.

If no one can help me, then is there a way to edit all the different settings in 0.391 through the .cfg file?

EDIT: Just in case this is needed, I am using firware 2.1.1

Thanks,
g4m3r

The same thing happened to me after upgrading the firmware.

After upgrading, nothing could write to the SD card anymore. Resulting in the exact same problem you described with squidgesnes.

Even the file explorer wasnt working properly, it would take two attempts before it would actually delete a file.

I simply formatted the SD card to get rid of the problem though. :)

You can edit the settings directly in the cfg file, but have you tried changing the settings in anything else ? like trying to load/save a state, to replicate the problem.

If your having the same problem I did, it wasnt just squidgesnes that was affected, and the only solution was to format.

The same thing happened to me after upgrading the firmware.

After upgrading, nothing could write to the SD card anymore. Resulting in the exact same problem you described with squidgesnes.

Even the file explorer wasnt working properly, it would take two attempts before it would actually delete a file.

I simply formatted the SD card to get rid of the problem though. :)

You can edit the settings directly in the cfg file, but have you tried changing the settings in anything else ? like trying to load/save a state, to replicate the problem.

If your having the same problem I did, it wasnt just squidgesnes that was affected, and the only solution was to format.
Yeah my SD card was getting weird on me, so I just formatted the card. I'll see how things are once all my files are back on.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back