Which To Buy?

It can still be found in stores rather easily. I wont be getting mine until April apparently since I preordered online but I can wait, otherwise I'd just head out to a best buy or circuit city and snag one off the shelf today.

if you hold the system too tight it does get uncomfortable very quickly (happense very easy with ridgeracer) but I had the same experience with the DS.

The PSP is only £136, at play asia, so if your looking at spending £200 then you could afford both.
DS homebrew has already become quite active, emulation, games, apps. Looking good and starting to come together.
I'm not sure about the psp though, hows the homebrew scene on it?
I do plan to get both. And I finally got a job today.

Apeiron posted on Mar 25 2005 at 07:26 PM said:
The PSP is only £136, at play asia, so if your looking at spending £200 then you could afford both.
DS homebrew has already become quite active, emulation, games, apps. Looking good and starting to come together.
I'm not sure about the psp though, hows the homebrew scene on it?
I do plan to get both. And I finally got a job today.
There is no PSP homebrew, it has to be cracked first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't go the play asia route even if I wanted to every time I import something I get picked up by customs and have to pay uk import tax.
This started when I bought my gp32_console the ups man must have thought I was going to leather him by the look on his face after he asked me for another £30.
I do everything you're supposed to ie ask them to mark it gift etc. But to no avail. I even ordered some dora the explorer stuff from america via ebay(for my daughter) yes even that had been opened ,badly repacked,lost,found,lost again and finally turned up with a little extra bill.

Anyway back to the subject in hand I do like nintendo handhelds and play my sons gba sp quite often as it's nice to play modern games aswell as retro. So ninty fans don't get me wrong I do like nintendo just that I prefer third party software.
However I have made my decision and will be waiting for the uk psp release as
1) I know for a fact that I'll prefer the sony
2) it gives me longer to come up with the reddies
3) can pick up a ds later if it's line up gets really interesting
4) psp will get cracked for homebrew etc and offers more scope when it does

Back