Spazmodic Gpsp!

aaron11193

Hey Telstra, I Hate You.
Website
www.geocities.com
Hey u big mob smart people :p
is there something wrong with my gpSP build? (gpSP2X v0.9008 with CPU_SPEED)
sometimes it runs games *perfect*, like 45-60 fps and then i turn it off and turn it back on to play metroid fusion or sonic advance 2 later and either it is all jumpy and the fps is really low, or it wont start the games at all.... :angry:

Any help would be appreciated! ;)

Batteries.

64.8% of all my responses with "batteries" in the reply are correct.

TelcoLou said:
Batteries.

64.8% of all my responses with "batteries" in the reply are correct.
Nothing at all wrong with my batteries..... i think....
well i was using a different pair when it was running perfectly but they were pretty much flat.
it started going jumpy when i put freshly charged ones in...

i dont see how it would run better on flat batteries lol :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm weird... have you got the correct bios? check it again and if you don't, pm me ;-)

Otherwise I really don't see how this could be so randomly jumpy. I have done some elaborate testing with my gpsp and I've got the exact version you have and never experienced that. Maybe ramtimings?

xnopasaranx said:
Hmm weird... have you got the correct bios? check it again and if you don't, pm me ;-)

Otherwise I really don't see how this could be so randomly jumpy. I have done some elaborate testing with my gpsp and I've got the exact version you have and never experienced that. Maybe ramtimings?

I havent touched the ramtimings. so it cant b that.
It (gpSP) always says ive got a incorrect bios but it says that no matter what bios i put in it.
I tried to get the bios from VisualBoyAdvance OSX but i cant find it :(

aaron11193 said:
It (gpSP) always says ive got a incorrect bios but it says that no matter what bios i put in it.
You surely have an incorrect bios. By the way %32.7 of the GBA bios files are incorrect.

Back