Spam In The Caanoo Section

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
I just got done deleting a ton of spam posts from a certain member here. The person in question has been permabanned, the posts have been deleted and the citizens of GP32x can sleep safe in their beds again. I just want to thank all the members who flagged the posts for me to find quickly.

NOTE: If you spam on these boards, I will find you. I will string you up by your ankles, cover your privates in sugar and leave you for the honey badgers.

Nova said:
The personbot in question has been permabanned
there I fixed that for you

Nova said:
NOTE: If you spam on these boards, I will find you. I will string you up by your ankles, cover your privates in sugar and leave you for the honey badgers.
Bots have no privates (well maybe in the code, but good luck touching that), so couldn't care less.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest that the Caanoo and Pandora sections get swapped so the spam ends up there instead. :p (Don't take me too seriously, now...)

sebt3 said:
Nova said:
The personbot in question has been permabanned
there I fixed that for you

Nova said:
Bots have no privates (well maybe in the code, but good luck touching that), so couldn't care less.

I'll go after the programmer then ;).

BAFelton said:
Can the administrators improve security authentification at sign up to avoid those spams ?

But then where would we buy our Christian clothing and replica handbags from? I'm not sure what "guess" shoes are though, some kind of mystery shopping perhaps.

Com64 said:
I suggest that the Caanoo and Pandora sections get swapped so the spam ends up there instead. :p (Don't take me too seriously, now...)

>:[

fishybawb said:
BAFelton said:
Can the administrators improve security authentification at sign up to avoid those spams ?

But then where would we buy our Christian clothing and replica handbags from? I'm not sure what "guess" shoes are though, some kind of mystery shopping perhaps.

Christian Dior is a designer. Guess is a brand name, they do jeans mainly (but there's a great scene from one of the Brady Bunch episodes that touches on the name confusion actually). No idea why you'd spam Guess, it's a cheap brand... maybe it's big in Asia like Levis for some reason?

migo said:
Christian Dior is a designer. Guess is a brand name, they do jeans mainly (but there's a great scene from one of the Brady Bunch episodes that touches on the name confusion actually). No idea why you'd spam Guess, it's a cheap brand... maybe it's big in Asia like Levis for some reason?

Haha, thanks!

My idea of fashion is a 3 year old pair of supermarket-bought jeans and a t-shirt of indeterminate age, so what would I know?

Want to stop the bots from entering? Require that when someone registers he resolves a riddle. These things are obvious to humans but so far unsolvable by bots. (The day bots do solve those is the day skynet becomes aware)

Back