The pandora2 spam forum makes me excited

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
Hello EvilDragon,

The fuzz created by your threads in the pandora2-spam forum rekindles the spirit in me that I felt when I first visited the gp32x forum (and was about to order my pandora). Now for my question when you are going through the motions of developing this new machine, do you plan to share tidbits etc with the forum (like was done in the pre-pandora days) or will you just release your stuff to the world when all is set in stone. 

I can think of a reason for both ways of giving it attention, the first might create a lot of hype, the second might be more safe for you as a company and may free up some time.

Do you already have an idea? 

And I like to say that it's very enjoyable to see the forums in this excited state again.

-Bosbeetle

Well, as mentioned, we're already sourcing parts, as that can take a while (still not really sure about the LCD).

I'll probably be more open with what happens when the last Pandora has been sold... otherwise the hype might be too big and Pandora wouldn't sell anymore, even though the successor might still be a loooooooong time away.

Well, as mentioned, we're already sourcing parts, as that can take a while (still not really sure about the LCD).

I'll probably be more open with what happens when the last Pandora has been sold... otherwise the hype might be too big and Pandora wouldn't sell anymore, even though the successor might still be a loooooooong time away.
Based on the current rate of sales/upgrades etc. How long do you think it will take to sell the remaining Pandoras?

Back