spain meet-up....news

shotaway

gp32 hardcore raver
Website
Visit site
This it is for all the ones that are asking it for the emuladores of the RU and especially for the ones that not to stop complaining and even affirm that only we have used the emuladores in order to selling GP32 in the meeting of users of Barcelona and that we will finish selling them for internet (and this I have it read in some foreign forums).

1.- The emuladores and applications that public will be done probably tomorrow (some already has been published) and that originate of the RU are the following:

-VBA32 and its code source.
-New fMSX32.
-GPGames 1.0
-Wind-Ups 0.99

2.- The emuladores of rlyeh only they were distributed in the RU. Rlyeh specified me clearly that should NOT publish them in the web under no concept. These they include the fMAME32, the fGen32, the fPCE32 and a new version of the fNes32.

i think he want's to wait till there finished....
ho..and due to people abusing his mailing list..he's stopped distributing his beta's....(i think..sorry if this is wrong,rlyeh)

Wait. Didn't Rlyeh enter those emulators into the GP32Spain contest, which states that the emulators must be released publicly?

Back