Space Rts

Hey people,
Head here to register. We appreciate the help!

Keaft

...just don't trash my server, it's only got a 1mbit/sec connection :p (it's an old server that I used to use for a small business long ago, so I've never bothered with upgrading the connection)

Oh and I should probably write moderation/forum rules (or just copy the GP32X ones) if masses of people are going to join :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i'd love to help, I cant code but i can model in Maya and use photoshop, stuff like that and i'm going to have quite a bit of time on my hands seen as how my college course breaks up in two weeks time. The board game design looks awsome.

I'm interested in the music & SFX side of things, but I don't have the experience yet to take on a leading role. I do have some thoughts and some questions though, so I'll see you over there when I get a chance.

keaft said:
Hmm seeing as the 4th of July is rolling around, lets be patriotic! Submit some rocket shapes that we may use in game. 2d submissions are fine, but you get extra points for 3d! 4000 extra points to animated. DON'T WORRY we can try to out due Kaze this time :D . IDK though he has a lot of experience!
finally! something i can actually do to help :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive registered and posted a little story and names.

I also have some music that i dont use, and was orginally meant for my game, wich is abandoned. you are free to use that, if you are willing to credit the creators of it.

Back