Space Rts

Kaze0110

Still Fresh
Preliminary test renders, before I broke the render program, too lazy to restart computer, so I'll just
wait for the update program to finish downloading.

I'm off to drink now, will work on some more later~

render_001.jpg

render_002.jpg

render_003.jpg

ashbygeek

Still Fresh
I am working on a small demo of some construction menus. just a teaser to keep you all interested.

dflemstr

It's a ball.
Website
Visit site
Hello everyone, I thought I'd come here again to see how you're doing.

Basically I've made a post here that might be interesting to some of you.

As to the reason why I'm here again, and so soon? Ctrl+A is your friend...

starwarsempireatwar

Still Fresh
Yes, ctr+A is definitely a very good friend. Okay, Dflemstr. I took a look at your post, and I was like hmmmm, maybe he is right about some stuff. So, Keaft, AshbyGeek, and myself are getting together today, and we are going to take a nice hard look at the game. So, we will get back to you later.

starwarsempireatwar

Still Fresh
Well everybody, Keaft, Ashbygeek, and myself did a lot of work yesterday. We got a ton of stuff figured out, and it was a really awesome day. Unfortunately, on the way home from Keafts's house Ashbygeeks car decided that it wanted to find out what the back of a utility truck tasted like, and so it is totaled. We are pretty sure that the engine still runs, but the frame of the car is pretty seriously bent. So, we might not be able to work on SpacerTS as much as we have been in the past, because we will be working on a car instead! I will give an update on this setback later, but in the meantime, everybody drive safe.