Sorry Folks. It Had To Be Done.

I may let him actually, and no, you don't know who I mean, his internet name is gem, and makes a lot of sonic sprite comics.

That's what I feared. I hope for the story/comic's sake that he's improved considerably since 'Royal Rumble'. :(

Yep, I'm sad and bored enough to click the links on people's signatures :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
huh? oh yeah, those sucked. He's made loads better than that, I've just not updated my site for aggggggeeessss. Those royal rumbles were some of his first work. search around the major sonic sites for some of his work. lol, we all didn't like his first comics much, but he made us put them on.

Krazydino 3d is still in the very early stages of development. Just a bit of a tech demo currently, using 3d characters etc. It is very buggy.
|
|
\/

huh? oh yeah, those sucked. He's made loads better than that, I've just not updated my site for aggggggeeessss. Those royal rumbles were some of his first work. search around the major sonic sites for some of his work. lol, we all didn't like his first comics much, but he made us put them on.

yah i sincerely hope u dont make a game out of it like dino 3d or whatever you called it

Hey you should let me star I am so much better than all of these guys... :p

<"All of these guys" pounces on Hanz>

Krazydino 3d is still in the very early stages of development. Just a bit of a tech demo currently, using 3d characters etc. It is very buggy.
GameMaker?

yup, I was figuring out how to use variables on it and stuff, when I decided to add 3d characters to a game.

The probably not eagerly awaited chapter 7 finally hits the forum. I've been and still am very busy with work commitments that are draining all my creative energies so don't expect another chapter too soon.

--------------------------------------------------

"Oh bloody hell how did we end up in this mess." said Goity rattling his chains.

"I don't know what you're worried about they didn't even hang me the right way up." said Craig.

"Nice kilt Craig." said Mark.

"Shit." said Craig. "Clutching his groin."

Everyone burst into hysterics.

"You bastards." shouted Craig as he realised he wasn't wearing a kilt.

"Nice... hehe Kilt...hehe" repeated Goity between guffaws.

"Ooch. Have you got a wee problem there Craig." said Toxibunny laughing.

"Bastards." repeated Craig.

"Sorry Craig." said Mark grinning from ear to ear. "It was just a wee joke."

"You shuddup stoopid Engrish people." said the goon guarding their cell.

"He's a Scot." said Toxibunny "Not Engrish." gesturing towards Craig and inciting another laughter riot.

"Blurry stoopid Engrish People." said the goon shaking his head in disbelief. "You gonna meet Lik Sang soon. Gonna see what she want to do with you. She prolly kill you."

"Prolly." said Goity. "but I doubt I'll last that long." he continued clutching his sides.

"You bastards." said Craig setting Goity off once more.

"Daft Engrish." said the goon and faced the hallway once more.

-------------------------------------------------

"Ouch!" said Spam as he landed on his bag.

"Quiet you idiot." said EvilDragon as he landed softly next to the prostrate Spam.

"Sorry!" said Spam.

"I've always wondered why in films there was a handy line of trees just over the wall of large estates." said Spam. "Now I know. It's so bad guys, or in our case good guys can sneak past the hi tech security and low

tech dogs withough being seen."

"It won't stop us being heard though." said EvilDragon. "Do you have an off switch Spam?"

"Yes but if I told you where it was I'd have to kill you." replied spam.

Despite himself EvilDragon chuckled.

Spam grinned behind his bag.

EvilDragon checked his watch. "Help will be here in 5 minutes."

"Help?" asked Spam.

"Yes." said EvilDragon. "I called for backup when Lik Sangs goons captured your friends. The Beta Testers should be here soon."

"The Beta Testers?" asked Spam.

"Yes." replied EvilDragon. "An elite squad of GP32 experts consisting of MarkusDragon, TheCheat, Hanz and Xboxit. Experts in unarmed gaming.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the Ranch ... erm ... CODERS HQ.

"So are the votes in?" asked Skeezix.

"Yep." replied Reesy.

"So who are we going to add then?" asked Skeezix.

"Guess." said Reesy.

"Erm... Finty." said Skeezix.

"Nah. He liked it at first but now he's sitting on the fence." said Reesy.

"er... Rico."

"Nope. He hates the story."

"Klown then."

"Are you kidding he hates it more than Rico."

"Leebf?" asked Skeezix.

"Who the hell is Leebf?" asked Reesy.

"Never heard of him!" said Skeezix.

"But you just mentioned him." said Reesy.

"Did I?" said Skeezix. "Oh well ignore me, anyway I give up. So who is the replacement?" asked Skezix.

"There are actually four replacements. MarkusDragon, TheCheat, Hanz and Xboxit" replied Reesy. "Also know as the Beta Testers."

"Cool." said Skeezix.

"By the way Skeezix have we sold any of those Bend Over Beacons?" asked Reesy.

"Not many." said Skeezix. "I guess they weren't as popular as we thought they would be."

"Well no one likes a smart arse do they." said Reesy.

-----------------------------------------------------

The two guards came 'round the corner near a side door close to a low wall where Spam and EvilDragon just happened to be crouched. Spam leveled his .22 at the guards. EvilDragon swatted Spams hand down and leapt over the wall. Grabbing the two startled guards he bashed their heads together in the time honoured action film manner. The two guards crumpled to the floor in a totally unrealistic way. Just like in the movies.

"Wow!" whispered Spam. "That was fantastic."

"Shutup and help me move them." came EvilDragons hurried response.

Half a minute later EvilDragon returned to help Spam move the unconcious guard further than the eight feet Spam had managed to drag it. As they returned to their hiding place behind the wall the beta testers arrived.

After brief introductions EvilDragon moved towards the side door, lockpick in hand. The door was quickly unlocked and they were soon inside the main building where they hoped to find the GP32s and the others.

------------------------------------------------------

"Lik Sang wants to see you now!" said a goon outside the cells where Craig and the others were chained up.

"Oh thank god for that!" exclaimed Craig.

"You are mad." said a goon looking at Craig as he and three others began unchaining the captives.

"Oh yes!" said Craig as his feet touched the floor. "Oh yes!" he repeated. "That feels so nice." he said, wobbling around on unsteady legs. "Oh God!"

"Oh baby!" said toxibunny laughing.

"Oh yes!" said Goity joining in the fun.

"Oh Shut up!" replied Craig.

"Ooch the wee lad is getting fed up with us." said Mark good naturedly slapping Craig on the shoulder and accidently knocking the unsteady coder to the floor.

"Sorry." said Mark grinning.

"That's ok." said Craig, as he "accidently" head butted Mark in the groin while being helped to his feet. "I feel much better now."

"WILL YOU BLURRY STOOPID ENGRISH PEOPLE SHUT UP!" said the head goon who was now more than a little bit irate. He ushered the captives down the corridor.

----------------------------------------------------

What has Lik Sang got in store for our captives?
Can EvilDragon come up with a plan?
Will Spam cock up the rescue attempt?
Tune in whenever I next have time to add more to this daft story.

sam fisher posted on Feb 3 2005 at 10:46 PM said:
Cool. I have smacked my head badly in real life and keep forgetting things. So can i hit my head in this story?

You landed on your bag (head) near the beginning of the story or have you forgotten that :D

I have a confession. I had a semi photographic memory and now i hit my head real bad it doesn't work properly and its harder for me to remember stuff. And yes i did forget that.

no sam, you're just crazy and had a bad memory before..., and you're photographic memory has gone because of having a bag over your head, therefore you do not see anything worth remembering :p

ha ah ha hah hah haha hhaha hahh ahha

now goity i have to ask you.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood?

also does anyone try to crush your skull or brake your neck or smash your head in at school? I wanna move but stupid GCSE's!

sam fisher posted on Feb 4 2005 at 06:11 PM said:

also does anyone try to crush your skull or brake your neck or smash your head in at school? I wanna move but stupid GCSE's!

it would chuck a whole lot of wood :p

by the way. yes, yes and yes to your last question

this place is my only refuge

sam fisher posted on Feb 4 2005 at 06:11 PM said:

You really are losing your memory now, you already asked that question, and your second question: yes, I got started on by 10 people at once the other week.
i assumed you were 12
Heey don't inslt the 12 year olds

Back