[SOLVED] Nubs no longer working

Epsilon

Website
Visit site
Been enjoying my pandora on and off for a couple of weeks around the house, yesterday when I turned it on the nubs no longer worked. I've tried reinstalling the system but that didn't change anything, I can move the nubs all I want the cursor isn't responding at all.

I'm sure you have tried this......but just in case, have you tried messing with the settings in the pandora nub configuration settings? Mine used to lock out after playing on the psx emu.(although I'm pretty sure if you reflashed it is not the case)

CJ

+1 on resetting the nubs in nub configuration.

It has solved the problem for me in the past. The nubs have their own firmware and re flashing the system may not reset the nubs themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also booting to the old kernel once helped some people iirc.

+2 on reseting nubs in the configurator, i have to do this on a regular basis, predominantly after charging if the battery drops below 20%

Been enjoying my pandora on and off for a couple of weeks around the house, yesterday when I turned it on the nubs no longer worked. I've tried reinstalling the system but that didn't change anything, I can move the nubs all I want the cursor isn't responding at all.
But do the nubs work in a game or emulator.Maybe you have accidentaly disabled the nub mouse settings.else reset the nubs like the otheres here have said.

Thanks a lot for all the helpful replies guys :D Resetting the nubs in the nubconfiguration did indeed fix the problem, they're now working as intended!

Back