[SOLVED] GBA emulator that you can adjust the screen size

GameKing

Still Fresh
Is there an GBA emulator for the Pandora that you can adjust the screen size to make it bigger not like the yoshis_pandora_emulator_pack_v06

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean the gine wrapped gpsp, then you can select 3:2 scaled from menu. Makes it bigger. Else: no.

You can use VisualBoy Advance. The emulator can stretch the image to fullscreen. It's rather slow though ... so you will have some frameskip.

You can use VisualBoy Advance. The emulator can stretch the image to fullscreen. It's rather slow though ... so you will have some frameskip.
That emulator is not slow,it's full speed with excellent sound,don't use framsskip set it back to default settings and set the cpu to 900mhz,by doing that it runs like real gba system.

Believe me i was astonished that it ran full speed,every game i play it runs perfect with no slowdown and one thing this is one of the best emulator on pandora.

That emulator is not slow,it's full speed with excellent sound,don't use framsskip set it back to default settings and set the cpu to 900mhz,by doing that it runs like real gba system.

Believe me i was astonished that it ran full speed,every game i play it runs perfect with no slowdown and one thing this is one of the best emulator on pandora.
You can use GPSP on the Pandora without OC, it even works well on the GP2X on 266MHz. ;)

The only disadvantage of GPSP on the Pandora is that the scaler is not optimized, so you can't use clean 3x stretch. I hope this will get fixed some day. ^^

You can use GPSP on the Pandora without OC, it even works well on the GP2X on 266MHz. ;)

The only disadvantage of GPSP on the Pandora is that the scaler is not optimized, so you can't use clean 3x stretch. I hope this will get fixed some day. ^^
The compatibility isn't good as vba emulator,gpsp isn't that good to me most games i wanted to play don't work,vba plays any game i throw at it.

Back