Boy, did you back the wrong horse :p

Last edited by a moderator:
greven posted on Sep 4 2005 at 05:21 PM said:
look posted on Sep 4 2005 at 02:18 PM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Sep 4 2005 at 02:00 PM said:
bonjour
_1772971_delboy150.jpg

Aujourd'Oui
it is aujourd'hui, and it means today ....

OH NO!

Its the French Language police!

ZUT!

As for backing the wrong horse Deserthamster....

I had my FLU since 2003 and have enjoyed every minute of it so don't try and teach me to suck eggs.

I've flashed the firmware on my DS and can now play every game under the sun as well as Hexen, Heretic, SNES, Speccy, SMS, MP3, Linux etc etc and I can have them all on my 1 gigabyte CF card.

So I'll be ok for a while until the gp2x scene hots up

Attachments

• _1772971_delboy150.jpg
    _1772971_delboy150.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 139
look posted on Sep 4 2005 at 04:35 PM said:
greven posted on Sep 4 2005 at 05:21 PM said:
look posted on Sep 4 2005 at 02:18 PM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Sep 4 2005 at 02:00 PM said:
bonjour
_1772971_delboy150.jpg

Aujourd'Oui
it is aujourd'hui, and it means today ....

OH NO!

Its the French Language police!

ZUT!

As for backing the wrong horse Deserthamster....

I had my FLU since 2003 and have enjoyed every minute of it so don't try and teach me to suck eggs.

I've flashed the firmware on my DS and can now play every game under the sun as well as Hexen, Heretic, SNES, Speccy, SMS, MP3, Linux etc etc and I can have them all on my 1 gigabyte CF card.

So I'll be ok for a while until the gp2x scene hots up

I have to admit I am surprised too. The DS has small low res screens that aren't even high enough res to display all of the game without cutting off or scaling down. How do you play Megadrive on it? How about Lynx, Atari, and MAME? I could see maybe dumping the GP32 for a PSP but DS? I don't know what that does that is so special except maybe for commercial stuff. Whatever have fun with it.

Attachments

• _1772971_delboy150.jpg
    _1772971_delboy150.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 144
I can't see dumping a unit like the GP32. I have eight different handhelds and I rate the GP there at the top. I have a DS, but I consider it for the unique games that are made for it as well as playing a lot of the advance games. Using emulators for retro I have to have the big screen of the GP. Have a great time! The fun is in the games. :blink:

DaveC posted on Sep 4 2005 at 05:50 PM said:
I have to admit I am surprised too. The DS has small low res screens that aren't even high enough res to display all of the game without cutting off or scaling down. How do you play Megadrive on it? How about Lynx, Atari, and MAME? I could see maybe dumping the GP32 for a PSP but DS? I don't know what that does that is so special except maybe for commercial stuff. Whatever have fun with it.
Zut alors! I will not have another thread derailed by DS vs PSP arguments! Please avoid this topic.

And bye look, although personally although I stopped playing mine regularly I never sold it. It came in handy months later when I started taking the bus a lot.

After what it took me to get this thing (GP32 BLU+ obviously), I don't care if it's burst into flames and the screen shows flashing inverted pentagrams over a background filled with 666's and demonic scripts, I'm keeping it and even long after the GP2X gets here, I'm still keeping it. My nephew has already made it obvious HE wants it, but he's not getting it.

admitly mine is gathering just a small amount of dust,
but i know one day ill play it again

now looks gone who am i supposed to bash about kick off

siggh

Back