So NOW seeing how things are GOING.....

notyu1459

Still Fresh
Been waiting since October 2009. Last time I checked I was 2200-2300 in the first batch. I did not use Evildragon's store, I think I used something on openpandora.org, but its been so long I really can't remember. When can I expect my Pandora to be shipped?

In a few weeks to two months. Or you could use the forum search and find all the similar topics, which will all result in realising that despite queue positions, or email order times in any timezone, it really still comes down to...two months or whenever a brown cardboard box arrives :) Pandora is a timezone.

Hang in there its worth it!

Yours will be with you tomorrow, but I'm not saying which tomorrow

I have read the news. The news doesn't give me a definite date. I wanna see if people who understand more about how things are working can give me a more accurate prediction than I can myself.

There are no definite dates. A few weeks to a couple months isn't an unrealistic estimate at this point...and I'd imagine people would be gun shy of giving a *real* date and having it slip. All you can really do is follow the news. a somewhat educated guess based off of...put in an estimate of your choice of 100s shipped per week, and assuming components are available for said hundreds per week, taking into account your queue position, minus units going to ED...etc.

Considering we're still in the 850-1000 range for Craig's queue, I believe - lets call it 850-900ish, and assuming 400 shipped per week, of which 25% is EDs, that puts you VERY roughly at...?

Any "closer" guesses aren't really possible, though watching the news you'll know if this slips, or, *gasp*, moves up.

I like Link's answer the best so far. I just want someone else's analysis. Anyone else have an idea?

Links' answer is of course the nicest, since it is the most definitive, but the reality is that by now we know not to make any predictions. As soon as we do that, we get a tsunami, a volcano eruption, chinese holidays, financial crisis and possibly swarms of grasshoppers and rivers of blood. The best answer is MarioPandios - It comes when it comes, unless it doesn't.

Back