Snowboarding Or Skateboarding Game For Gp2x.....

cwncool

Still Fresh
I know where are some on the psx that could be emulated, but are there any other 3d snowboarding (preffered) or skateboarding games for the GP2X? Thanx!

cwncool posted on Jul 24 2006 at 10:11 PM said:
I know where are some on the psx that could be emulated, but are there any other 3d snowboarding (preffered) or skateboarding games for the GP2X? Thanx!

3D, huh?

Someone hasn't done any research at all ... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

btw TelcoLou what is Kid Chameleon? ( i know that probably sounds noobish but i really dont know)

Yono posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:08 PM said:
lol3222 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 11:06 PM said:
lol

btw TelcoLou what is Kid Chameleon? ( i know that probably sounds noobish but i really dont know)
It's a sweet MD game that runs well in DRMDx.

Yeah ... and I still haven't finished it ... and yes, I really did start playing it back in 1994-ish. I'll beat it ... some day :lol:

Yes, I have done my research. I know that the GP2X doesn't have a 3d hardware accelerator, but I figured since the PSX can run some 3d, by just optimizing the software side, maybe there was 3d snowboarding game out, or is there a 3d snowboarding game for the psx that should run correctly while emulated?

cwncool posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:52 AM said:
Yes, I have done my research. I know that the GP2X doesn't have a 3d hardware accelerator, but I figured since the PSX can run some 3d, by just optimizing the software side, maybe there was 3d snowboarding game out, or is there a 3d snowboarding game for the psx that should run correctly while emulated?

i have a psp n there r sum games 4 the psp

Back