Snippet Request

EvilDragon said:
I'll try to do some emulators and games, maybe next week.
I filmed the snippets at once, I don't do them daily ;)

Also, PMenu should be covered next week, as it is currently finding it's way in the OS (should be in the next firmware image will be finished today) :)
Hi, ED :)
You should just run an Open Source game, no emulators imo.
I don't know if you followed the discussion about the SNES emulator on the N900.
http://www.shortnews.de/start.cfm?id=801753

Last edited by a moderator:
uggg, please just stick in a green LED...that will constitute a go... it really would.

borgqueenx said:
When mweston gives the green light, im finally going to see the end of the tunnel. I can already see a small shed of sunlight coming in.....
Perhaps you should open up your window or take a walk in the park. :lol:

borgqueenx said:
When mweston gives the green light, im finally going to see the end of the tunnel. I can already see a small shed of sunlight coming in.....
immif_SMALL-SHED-OPEN.jpg

kaprikawn said:
Yeah, because we don't want the OP team actually spend their time trying to ship the Pandora do we? No, it's much more beneficial for them to be spending time replying to idiots on these forums who keep on creating posts directly asking specific members of OP team for information. And those videos, we want those videos don't we!

Evil Dragon, can you post a video of X...Craig, can you post a video of Y...MWeston post a video of Z...these posts annoy the hell out of me. The team have said some Pandoras have shipped to devs and the like. I'm sure Youtube is going to be flooded with vids soon enough, and I'll be grateful to see them all. There's really no need to be bugging the OP team like they owe it to YOU to answer your questions/do your bidding. Get a grip.
Ok, calm down, deep breath, exhale and count to 10. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

There, don't we feel better now?

jonlad1 said:
HAHA! Easy mate, Ed is already making videos. I'm just asking if he can show, in his next vid, an extra bit of functionality we haven't seen yet.

We wouldnt want you bursting a blood vessel, not so close to the Pandora shipping, would we?
Oh, sure, I ask as politely as I can "why an emulator" and I get "what's with the attitude", and then when I explain (also politely, I thought) that I meant "why specifically an emulator and not just anything else" I get sarcasm in "glad you didn't overanalyze that".
He completely goes off on you, and gets "HAHA".

WizardStan said:
Oh, sure, I ask as politely as I can "why an emulator" and I get "what's with the attitude", and then when I explain (also politely, I thought) that I meant "why specifically an emulator and not just anything else" I get sarcasm in "glad you didn't overanalyze that".
He completely goes off on you, and gets "HAHA".
I read the 'HAHA' as mocking, like he was way too late to go off since there was already a response from ED.

If there is one thing I learned on this board it's that people misinterpret each other when we're not all from the same part of the world. That with the excitement/tension levels of the Pandora just doesn't make for a 100% harmonious encounter.

I'm misinterpreted all the time and I think 'how could they even think I meant that?' so most of the time I try to ignore but I'm in the same boat as everyone else and am eagerly awaiting my Pandora.

LOL, I cant believe this is still going on.

Ok, lets all be friends and continue to wait for that green light with bated breath. :D

Borgqueenx's tunnel looks more spooky and where you could get bit by a spider. Mario running up stairs is happy and looks like a jolly old time. Depends on what you're looking for.

Back