Smash Up The Ps3

I don't find this funny at all. I come from a very poor family, and when i see douchbags like that doing things like that, i want to put HIS head under that sledgehammer! :angry:

I don't find this funny at all. I come from a very poor family, and when i see douchbags like that doing things like that, i want to put HIS head under that sledgehammer! :angry:
Yes, murder is an acceptable punishment for someone who uses money that a bunch of people willingly donated to have this happen.

Right.

Last edited by a moderator:
You miss my point. You didn't see a bunch of people donating money so that some poor family or an orphange got a PS3, did you? No, you saw an asshole dress up like a pimp and smash a brand new console for kicks. It pisses me greatly. :angry:

You miss my point. You didn't see a bunch of people donating money so that some poor family or an orphange got a PS3, did you? No, you saw an asshole dress up like a pimp and smash a brand new console for kicks. It pisses me greatly. :angry:
PS3 SMASHING MAKES ME MAD

AZALIN ANGRY!

ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You can't tell them what to do with their money. If they'd rather donate it to see a ps3 smashed than to help a poor family, who are you to stop them? Your desire to resort to violence so quickly shows how immature you are. Get rid of your leftover pre-teen angst and then you can start forming opinions that someone may care about.

It pisses me off too. Why do it? For publicity? Attention? Antagonism? I really don't get it. It seems childish to me, but I'll agree that the 'smashing his head' comment was a bit too far.

A square punch to the lip for being a dick would suffice. :p

Back