Smash Up The Ps3

r1883463487ta7.jpg

I don't find this funny at all. I come from a very poor family, and when i see douchbags like that doing things like that, i want to put HIS head under that sledgehammer! :angry:
Yes, murder is an acceptable punishment for someone who uses money that a bunch of people willingly donated to have this happen.

Right.

Yes, because berating someone for using a figure of speech isn't an overreaction at all.

When violence is the first thing you think of, even for a demonstration, it shows just how childish you are.

You're really taking this seriously, aren't you?

Pfft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think it's a complete waste of money - the systems never smash very well and the videos always suck. Of course, better that than donating it to some orphanage, eh?

P.S. I like the costume.

I don't find this funny at all. I come from a very poor family, and when i see douchbags like that doing things like that, i want to put HIS head under that sledgehammer! :angry:
Yes, murder is an acceptable punishment for someone who uses money that a bunch of people willingly donated to have this happen.

Right.

Yes, because berating someone for using a figure of speech isn't an overreaction at all.
There are many, many figures of speech in the English language to express your opinions and feelings. "Put his head under a sledgehammer" is not a very popular one, so you can't blame its use on ubiquity. The truth is, the things you say reflect what you feel, and if you say something violent, even in jest, it reflects your own desires. There's no denying it.

Right.

There are many, many figures of speech in the English language to express your opinions and feelings. "Put his head under a sledgehammer" is not a very popular one, so you can't blame its use on ubiquity. The truth is, the things you say reflect what you feel, and if you say something violent, even in jest, it reflects your own desires. There's no denying it.

If they had spilled gasoline on it, and set it on fire, he'd have said, "I'd like to set them on fire!" It's just the context. :)

And as a friend of technology, and sworn enemy of dickheads, I'd use some violence too. Cause people like that need beating up, seriously.

It might have been better doing it without paying for it to make a point to Sony.

Azalin you weren't the person in the background shouting NOooooooo were you

LOL I can see azalin being so mad that this happened that in 2010 or so he's waiting in line for the PS4 just to make sure it never happens again :lol:

Still, if the guy who did that was any smart he'd have taken it and sold it on ebay :eek:

Back