Smash Bros

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Website
Visit site
while i was browsing legal sms roms i found Master Smash Bros. I havent tried this yet but i believe it to be a brazzilian rip off of smash bros, so for all those people who wanted smash bros on gp32, here you go.

ps if this is not legal, i thought it was, tell me and i will take it off right away

I tried that a long time ago, if I remember it's just a really crappy platformer with the graphics changed to Smash bros characters.

Its still a link to and illegal romz site, altho that particular rom mite be legal

Has anyone tried any Hong Kong Originals? They're very strange Famicom games which are ports of Snes and Megadrive games, completely unlicensed. You can get Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and some other ones. Most of them are reeeeally bad, but SMW and the DKs are quite good.

The link will probably be deleated by a mod, but it's a good rom site. ;)

BTW, You can't link directly to their site, it just gives you a notice that you are stealing their links.

mr twit posted on Oct 18 2004 at 03:36 PM said:
Has anyone tried any Hong Kong Originals? They're very strange Famicom games which are ports of Snes and Megadrive games, completely unlicensed. You can get Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and some other ones. Most of them are reeeeally bad, but SMW and the DKs are quite good.

are those legal
if they are can we have links to those
they sound fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Back