Skylark

Kayuz, Im sure BlackCurtain is working very hard on his game. You might wanna give him a little time to come up with some cool news.

Yeah, thanks. I will let you know when there's something big and new to see. I don't want to be posting a bunch of new screens of every little thing I do, then I'm spoiling the whole game. But new screenshots and/or video will soon arrive

Kayuz, Im sure BlackCurtain is working very hard on his game. You might wanna give him a little time to come up with some cool news.
yes, excuse me Black Curtain... I'm torturing you... :unsure:
let us know only the important improvement ;)

kayuz said:
yes, excuse me Black Curtain... I'm torturing you... :unsure:
let us know only the important improvement ;)
Nah, it's alright :) Meanwhile, check out the new video in my previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i saw the video; just great and beautiful, the graphics are in progress, just some problems on the creating of new skeletons;
the thing I love so much is the soundtrack! great work! :)

This friday I'll have the castle soundtrack composed, the one Linus used in the latest video is a royaltyfree track wich ofc means that even if it's great there might be 12 other games using it, so I'm composing a unique song for the castle as I did for the winter landscape:) Linus texted me some day ago in the lines of " hey check out the latest gameplay vid, the song in the castle, I want something like that" haha so I hope I won't disappoint anyone, after the track is done and hopefully with a green light from Linus I'll present track here:)

Best regards from sunny Sweden

Just to throw you a bone, here's one of many traveling merchants that you will meet throughout the game (Resident Evil 4'ish)

screen_21.png
screen_22.png

very good, the game looks very nice!!!
i love the arts, totally in Castelvania style ;)

BlackCurtain said:
Thanks :) I admire your devotion, you are the only one who pays any interest to this topic :p

I highly doubt that ;)

Personally I just don't comment on every new screenshot and rather wait for the real game and try to judge it unbiased.

But while I am at it, I must say this is looking pretty nice :)

BlackCurtain said:
kayuz said:
very good, the game looks very nice!!!
i love the arts, totally in Castelvania style ;)
Thanks :) I admire your devotion, you are the only one who pays any interest to this topic :p

Well I guess it is the curse of homebrew to get little active attention... I am watching this topic constantly, just forgot(probably like many others) to comment.
Anyway, looks great, really. :) Thats all I can say until I can play it myself, what is most likly the reason why I didn't say it yet.

Thanks for the comments. It's always nice with some input and feedback.
I guess this topic would fit better in Developer's corner as it's a commercial game and not "home-brew" per se. Maybe it would get more views there?

Back