Skylark

Hi folks, im on the Skylark team now, i will be working as the main composer and soundengineer:)

well, this game will have also a good soundtrack... the project is becoming veryy Interesting!! :) :)

i'am happy to hear it; ;) can you release a new videos on youtube for this game? :)

many days have passed, I must know how he is going to work! :) let me know! :)

Working as fast as I possibly can.
Pontus has already made the first song for the soundtrack. The soundtrack will be available for download once the game has been released.
wow!! :D i have another question: when it is finished, what will it cost?

kayuz said:
Working as fast as I possibly can.
Pontus has already made the first song for the soundtrack. The soundtrack will be available for download once the game has been released.
wow!! :D i have another question: when it is finished, what will it cost?
That's too early to say, but most likely around the price of Arora Rift, of 4-5 USD.

Last edited by a moderator:
and you can buy it via paypal? or also via bank transfer? i have only this for pay in internet :(

hi, BlackCurtain, :)
first of all i want to know how the development of Skylark proceds and the last,i ask you if you can release a demo of this game or no...
thanks

kayuz said:
and how the work proceds? :)
There's a lot of new stuff done. All the Tome skills are complete, along with sound effects and many other sound effects has been added too. The first few levels for the demo are almost complete as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back