Shouldn't old faulty units be sent to Ed ?

ZXDunny

Deep avatar
Any particular reason these Pandoras that are being sold for cheap aren't going to Craig's queue? I mean, at the price, they're hardly funding new devices like EDs are?

D.

@ZXDunny, they're obviously refurbished, repaired broken ones. They can't legally give them as new units.

Any particular reason these Pandoras that are being sold for cheap aren't going to Craig's queue? I mean, at the price, they're hardly funding new devices like EDs are?

D.
We offered them in the survey and few people wanted them, plus they are refurbished which devalues them even more when they are offered.

Really they need to be sold and moved on now before they reach a point where it isn't viable anymore to repare them.

Apparently he doesn't want to update the kickstarter, he's chosen to ignore the backers for reasons...... he has decided that not updating is his thing

BAD DOG NO DONUT.
Actually I'm waiting on an update from Michael before I can update it.

Looking at the odd font issue in FF now, I can't make it happen in FF on mac so will have to just try reducing sizes and hope it solves it.

Inevitably some of the money from GBAX will go towards the Pandora, as did money from the iCP1 and iCP2.

It is a way to continue development in general, new projects included.

It's likely the P2 (if it ever happens etc.) will just appear ready to order BTW, there isn't a need for a KS at this point, the iCP2 has let us do what we needed to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZXDunny, they're obviously refurbished, repaired broken ones. They can't legally give them as new units.
Okay, seeing Craigs post above, it seems he is fine with sending these units to one of his preorder customers when they ask him to.

That said, all the best wishes for the relaunch of your shop, Craig.

I hope it goes well and helps you to get back on your feet.

Though I also hope you don't forget your preorderers and will use any profit that's not urgently needed to keep things going to help them get their units.

I've not taken the responsibility from you, I merely offered to help out trying to get your debts down.

And seeing how massive the number of preorders is left, I don't think I can fully cover that myself.

So, wishing you luck, hoping for a lot of good sales that will give you enough profit to help delivering Pandoras to your customers.

But their production was paid by preorders, wasn't it?

Their sales money should go into the remaining preorder queue, speeding it.

Really they need to be sold and moved on now before they reach a point where it isn't viable anymore to repare them.
True. Don't idle with the repairs.

It's likely the P2 (if it ever happens etc.) will just appear ready to order BTW, there isn't a need for a KS at this point, the iCP2 has let us do what we needed to do.
This is the strangest thing you've ever said.... the subtext is so thick I can taste it

I could write a PHD on all of the levels of implicit meaning in that single line.

I would just really appreciate a consistent message. If you said there won't be a P2 out of rage, or if you changed your mind, that's really fine. But you never came back and said as such, so in effect you've given us double talk which personally I'm not a fan of. If waffling and mystic marketing is your thing, so be it, but the more you change the message the less interested I become.

Inevitably some of the money from GBAX will go towards the Pandora, as did money from the iCP1 and iCP2.

It is a way to continue development in general, new projects included.

Did you use money from the iCP2 kickstarter to fund the Pandora?

I really hope not. That'd be a legal quagmire. The Pandora project is already in enough trouble, it doesn't need more. I'm really hoping that was a mistype on Craig's part.

I really hope not. That'd be a legal quagmire. The Pandora project is already in enough trouble, it doesn't need more. I'm really hoping that was a mistype on Craig's part.
Hum : "Inevitably some of the money from GBAX will go towards the Pandora, as did money from the iCP1 and iCP2."

Does not seem like a mistype, though. "Inevitably".

He's talking about using profits, not redirecting investments.

The iCP2 was always intended to serve as a basis for a P2.

Now, please cheer up and have a lollipop.

lollypop_by_meliciousxintent.jpg

There shouldn't be any iCP2 profits yet, though. Nothing has shipped. Unless he's been selling post-kickstarter pre-orders anticipating that it's not going to take long to ship them, in which case...

Back