Should the Pandora 2 be called 'Pandora 2'?

It must feel good to project all your internal demons on an object.

It must feel good to be incapable of understanding jokes and sarcasm.

Actually that probably wouldn't feel very good at all :/

It must feel good to project all your internal demons on an object.

It must feel good to be incapable of understanding jokes and sarcasm.

Actually that probably wouldn't feel very good at all :/

Actually, i think your jokes and sarcasm are a layer you wrapped over your internal pains, because you dont want to show youre hurt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, i think your jokes and sarcasm are a layer you wrapped over your internal pains, because you dont want to show youre hurt...

Yes, a Pandora abused me as a child and now I have an irrational hatred towards them.

Also, WizardStan and I are the same person.

Yes, a Pandora abused me as a child and now I have an irrational hatred towards them.

Also, WizardStan and I are the same person.

Nah, your trauma is more recent :p

See, most of us took the delays and bad news about the pandora as big boys :)

But you let it get into you, unleasing a flurry of anti sentimental pandora discussions.

But if you and Wiz arent the same person, maybe both of you can start a talk group, to let go of those hard feelings, walk hand in hand in the park, and ease up.

You have a really overactive imagination Foxgod. I got my Pandora in May 2010. I mostly just use it to dev, I don't have any kind of hangup over what it doesn't or do (and I don't actually personally care very much about Pandora 2 either, I'm more interested in what everyone else wants). I don't have some kind of emotional damage with OPT. When I make logical arguments against something I'm actually just making logical arguments against something..

I don't expect you to really understand this but maybe it'll be useful for other people - appeal to motive is the first logical fallacy of someone who for some reason doesn't want to deal with facts. If your way of reacting to something is to immediately say that the other person must be jealous, upset, or otherwise biased instead of actually addressing what they're saying then you're probably not getting anywhere.

You have a really overactive imagination Foxgod. I got my Pandora in May 2010. I mostly just use it to dev, I don't have any kind of hangup over what it doesn't or do (and I don't actually personally care very much about Pandora 2 either, I'm more interested in what everyone else wants). I don't have some kind of emotional damage with OPT. When I make logical arguments against something I'm actually just making logical arguments against something..

I don't expect you to really understand this but maybe it'll be useful for other people - appeal to motive is the first logical fallacy of someone who for some reason doesn't want to deal with facts. If your way of reacting to something is to immediately say that the other person must be jealous, upset, or otherwise biased instead of actually addressing what they're saying then you're probably not getting anywhere.

But i am sure long discussions about a pandora 2 schematic that doesnt exist yet got you a long way!

See, discussing is fine, but you have been overdoing it a tad bit (ofocurse your not the only one), ease up, try to find the middle when discussing with somebody.

In the end when the schematic is finished i am sure people will be more open to heavy discussions then they are right now anway.

Example of finding someone in the middle:

O, i think Sd micro will be way too slow to use, but if there will be faster ones in 2013, it might be possible.

Above would have saved you 20 or so reply's.

Why do you have such a big problem with my posts Foxgod? Maybe you should take it up with a moderator.

Why do you have such a big problem with my posts Foxgod? Maybe you should take it up with a moderator.

Nah, i have no interest in shoving people, unless they become a threath or a public issue, its obviously i dont consider heavy debaters any of those.

All i was trying, it to make things a bit less noisy.

Nah, i have no interest in shoving people, unless they become a threath or a public issue, its obviously i dont consider heavy debaters any of those.

Then you shouldn't have posted at all... all you did was add noise. You need to ease up on your misguided attempts to settle things down.

- Neelix

Then you shouldn't have posted at all... all you did was add noise. You need to ease up on your misguided attempts to settle things down.

- Neelix

You need to cause some chaos to create order.

It was an attempt, cant make an attempt without adding some noise.

You do have a point. If I'm spending all my time engaging in your arguments about why I shouldn't be arguing, why no one should point out the flaws in someone's hopes, how I'm emotionally scarred by the Pandora team, am WizardStan, or should be willing to accept that the big bang possibly being billions of years ago instead of millions (wait, what?) then I can't very well be arguing with other people about other things. Things like how a microSD slot is better than nothing, how a 5" LCD means a bigger PCB instead of a smaller one, or how Pandora 2 won't be 64-bit (and emulate everything ever).

You're making things highly noisy, and frankly, reading your posts here is highly offensive even to an outsider to this bizarre exchange.

Do you seriously consider the below to be acceptable?

But you let it get into you, unleasing a flurry of anti sentimental pandora discussions.

But if you and Wiz arent the same person, maybe both of you can start a talk group, to let go of those hard feelings, walk hand in hand in the park, and ease up.
SERIOUSLY?

Just a note: I do not find it such.

I never issue a warning without at least one verbal recommendation first, so take note, as I won't say it again: One more childish little jibe and I'll be issuing a warning.

A misguided attempt which you would have realized was insulting if you'd stopped to think about it before posting.

You're making things highly noisy, and frankly, reading your posts here is highly offensive even to an outsider to this bizarre exchange.

Do you seriously consider the below to be acceptable?

SERIOUSLY?

Just a note: I do not find it such.

I never issue a warning without at least one verbal recommendation first, so take note, as I won't say it again: One more childish little jibe and I'll be issuing a warning.

Well, sorry for that, but hes been offensive a few times earlier, i accidentaly stooped a bit too low.

Wont happen again.

No "He said, she said", please - you're the one flooding the thread with nonsense. That's the end of this, I trust.

Back