Should the Pandora 2 be called 'Pandora 2'?

Call it New Pandora, it couldn't possibly fail with a name like that. ;)
First we need "Diet Pandora" to set the market, then we can break out the New, and reap free publicity when we revert to the classic.

Call it New Pandora, it couldn't possibly fail with a name like that. ;)
First we need "Diet Pandora" to set the market, then we can break out the New, and reap free publicity when we revert to the classic.

What about a cut down Pandora with no:

• full-size USB
  • second full size SD slot
  • wifi
  • bluetooth

then a case extension layer, with a PCB which adds those, and HSPDA/DVB/GPS/DAB/ETC

Make the version number follow the Fibonacci sequence.

We already had the Pandora 1 and the Pandora 1 (German edition), so logically the next one will be the Pandora 2 then 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc...

yeah i caught it.

was a project i was doing earlier too.

[something i did in college without any prior VB experience ]

Dim X As Integer
Dim Y As Integer

Dim z As Integer

Dim sum As Integer

X = 0

Y = 1

z = Val(TextBox1.Text)

Do Until sum >= z

sum = X + Y

ListBox1.Items.Add(sum)

X = Y

Y = sum

Loop

Make the version number follow the Fibonacci sequence.

We already had the Pandora 1 and the Pandora 1 (German edition), so logically the next one will be the Pandora 2 then 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc...

Nice idea, but the German/Texan Pandoras are really the same design - so shouldn't get different names.

--

Pandora2 would be interesting...

^ Exactly. :p (Even though the story behind the name is rather good and fitting, what with the being a scythe-wielding robot giving fire to man, and everything. :p )

Actually I think promethius would be an awesome name for the pandora II. Either that, or save it for the eventuality of a pandora3

Maybe skip the numeric progression and play with the name itself? It would need to still have an affinity to the original and be pronounceable.

Pandora

Pandorb

Pandorc

Pandordinance

Pandoreo

Pandorf...?

Pandorgasm

Pandorhex

Pandorium

Pandorjaz

Pandorkit

"The Son of Pandora" B)

But I also like the idea to call it "Sony". ;) Imagine the confusion:

"You should totally buy a Sony."

- "What Sony?"

"You, know a Sony."

- " A Sony WHAT?"

"Oh, sorry. I meant THE Sony."

-"... WHAT KIND OF SONY?!?"

"THERE IS ONLY ONE KIND OF SONY!"

Or you could go apple and call it "The New Pandora" just to confuse people when the panora 3 comes out.

Either that or go nintendo and add some random extra letters. For example: pandora sp or OPi

Back