Custom Pandora 2

9mm bullets used for the game buttons and shotgun shell used for the dpad, PS vista style analogs, current Pandora style keyboard/pad but transparant lettering/numbers neon blue led back lit, pulsating neon blue Pandora logo for menu key with a varnished wood finish for the shell.

thaught it might get confusing, if your not a touch typist, i would never remember which key was wich. could be a good way to learn though.

ps3-diamondplate.w304xh450.jpg

215188279.jpg

:lol: @ name

Last edited by a moderator:
9mm bullets used for the game buttons and shotgun shell used for the dpad, PS vista style analogs, current Pandora style keyboard/pad but transparant lettering/numbers neon blue led back lit, pulsating neon blue Pandora logo for menu key with a varnished wood finish for the shell.

Actually roughly the same diameter cartridge - use .380 instead of 9mm.

If you're in a country that allows such things...

The Sig Sauer P238 fits perfectly in the OpenPandora soft case - and three additional clips fit nicely in the SD card holder slots. You can also fit two additional clips in the case using the empty space on the trigger side at that point - but they aren't held as securely. It makes a rather nice and very compact case for that particular item.

Back to our regularly scheduled discussion.

How about the blue pandora in Fatih's ( MFK) Picassa gallery ?

Looks neat ?

https://picasaweb.go...783542997391090

Found the link via the pandora stalker, as I'm still waiting for my pandora and it helps with checking team posts.

http://stalker.openpandora.org/

Is audio / heaphone something to do with pandora 2 ?

Theres another photo of blue headphones - a custom set of headphones/ pandora in blue ??

I want the pandora 2 to have a mural made up of photos of the pandora 2 covered in the same mural then with a 8bit cheese filled Pinapple smack dab in the middle then on the back a picture of Evil Dragon being either evil , a dragon or an Evil Dragon !

Sorry I couldnt resist but you know if they did do custom paint jobs that would be another 250$usd oh and yes I believe the open pandora does have a headphone jack .

Back