Shipping

linc186

Still Fresh
If I were to preorder my pandora today, would i get it in october? or much later? is the second batch already sold out?

I couldn't answer when you would receive it, as there may be unforeseen events which render such a prediction moot. I don't *think* the second batch is sold out just yet, though - at least, I haven't heard anything to that effect.

Octobet might be unlikely, but maybe not impossible. It depends on too many things to be able to estimate. It might be clearer in a fee weeks, but the longer you delay, the less likely even November becomes.

You are very likely to get it by October I'd say. I'd be damnably reluctant to comit myself to a specific year though...

TitanUranus said:
You are very likely to get it by October I'd say. I'd be damnably reluctant to comit myself to a specific year though...

^ ROFLMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Don't get discouraged. It's impossible to predict the future, afaik ;) If you decide to order you can cancel anytime if you feel you have to wait too long.

linc186 said:
Sphinxter said:
linc186 said:
If I were to preorder my pandora today, would i get it?

There, fixed that for you.
thats...reassuring. :/
He's joking :)
Some of us have developed (or started with :p ) a very cynical sense of humour.
See this thread for an assortment of memes that old timers sometimes find funny. :p It's like a bunch of old war veterans sitting around and joking about their battle wounds. Except instead of veterans we're nerds with too much time on their hands, and instead of battle wounds it's patience over delays. :p
Rest assured, if you were to order from the second batch, barring any major cataclysm (OPT survived a volcano, so I imagine it would take a meteorite), you will get your Pandora after a much shorter wait than those of us in the first batch have experienced. :)

To keep it all fair you will get yours in 2012!!!!

Enjoy the wait

andmaz said:

Enjoy the wait
And then in 2012 the world is going to end anyway so was it worth the wait?

jutley said:
andmaz said:

Enjoy the wait
And then in 2012 the world is going to end anyway so was it worth the wait?

The Pandora should ship with a default task bar widget that counts down the seconds to 2012... Just because.

The Pandora will surely be the reason when the world ends in 2012.
It will happen as soon as the last one is delivered... then they'll all form a huge network collaboration... and then... muahahaa...

EvilDragon said:
The Pandora will surely be the reason when the world ends in 2012.
It will happen as soon as the last one is delivered... then they'll all form a huge network collaboration... and then... muahahaa...

I KNEW IT!!!

if you take "Pandora" and add the numbers {3, 10, 11, 10, -10, 2, -65} to each characters you get "Skynet " !!!!

OMG!!!11!!!!!!

DOOM IS NEAR

if you multiply all these numbers you get 10889535

insert a space in the middle (1088 9535) and google it!!!

First Baptist Church of Sun Lakes, Arizona....WELCOME!
CONTACT US: Phone: (480) 895-1088 9535 E. Riggs Rd Sun Lakes, AZ 85248. Dobson & Riggs Rd. Click for Map · Prayer List · Calendar · GriefShare · Education ...
ITS A SIGN!
REPENT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

PS: in case someone wants to have more fun with doomsday conspiracies, hex diff is 030A0B0AFFFFFFF602FFFFFFBF and here's the lame diff code :D
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int main()
{
	char skynet[] = "Skynet ";
	char pandora[] = "Pandora";

for(int i=0; i < sizeof(pandora); i++){
		printf("%d ", skynet[i] - pandora[i]);
	}
	printf("\n");

for(int i=0; i < sizeof(pandora); i++){
		printf("%02X", skynet[i] - pandora[i]);
	}
	printf("\n");
};

Well atleast you still got a planet at the moment look what happened to mine

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55486-who-deleted-the-outer-space-thread/

Back