Shipping Date: Guessing Game

Everyone seems to be going for their birthday, so September 28th

But seriously, I think that it will be end of december, so I will guess... December 30th

WolfpacK said:
Since alot of people are going for their birthday, might as well go for that myself. I am going for the 21st of February :p
Sweet, does this mean that I'll never age? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Defo said:
WolfpacK said:
Since alot of people are going for their birthday, might as well go for that myself. I am going for the 21st of February :p
I would've gone for my birthday, but I thought I would seem a bit too pessimistic if I guessed June 3rd. :p

I still haven't received a single present for my birthday :p
And that was 6 months + 1 day ago.

Its vaporware so July 09' for the next update, and maybe December 09' for a screenshot of 1

Its probably going to be March.

In a best case scenario, even if the parts were to come in tomorrow, it would still take a month for packaging, assembly, testing. And another month to begin delivering the first Pandora's. Of course, the parts aren't going to come in tomorrow and its more like a month.

Frogboy said:
WolfpacK said:
Sweet, does this mean that I'll never age? :lol:No, no more birthdays means you are dead already. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it seems the email of your passing didn't make it through your spam filter.
;)

ion said:
Its probably going to be March.

In a best case scenario, even if the parts were to come in tomorrow, it would still take a month for packaging, assembly, testing. And another month to begin delivering the first Pandora's. Of course, the parts aren't going to come in tomorrow and its more like a month.

quote 100%, let's say 15 March :(

let's hope this thread will survive that long :p

kin said:
lol this is madness....

No, this is light-hearted fun whilst we wait. And wait. And, if necessary, wait some more. :)

I say they will all be ready February 2nd. But then the groundhog will see his shadow, and we'll all have to wait another 6 weeks.

mmalficia said:
can i just say Q1 2009 lol

Damn! That must be cheating. Somebody check the rules (good answer though).

Back