Sharp Netwalker (Similar To The Pandora)

Interesting Device, I wonder if the development started before or after the development of the Pandora. :D
Well, the hinge really looks impressive (metal?), could be very durable. :)
I just don't know how good (or bad) this i.MX515 Processor is (compared to the OMAP 3530 for example)

fusion_power said:
Interesting Device, I wonder if the development started before or after the development of the Pandora. :D
I just don't know how good (or bad) this i.MX515 Processor is (compared to the OMAP 3530 for example)

It's a netbook, but a bit smaller than average size

I really don't think Pandora had ANY kind of impact on the development of such a device.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
fusion_power said:

It's a netbook, but a bit smaller than average size

I really don't think Pandora had ANY kind of impact on the development of such a device.

At 45,000 yen, I think I'll wait for the pandora.

10 hours of battery life, though, that's impressive.

Still, it's no match for the pandora! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me less of the Pandora and more of the Touchbook. Of course, the Touchbook design includes a modular tablet with a removable keyboard/battery unit, and also uses the OMAP 3530. It's somewhat less expensive than the yen->dollar figure quoted for this Sharp device.

Back