Shame On You !!!! Guyfawkes ! You Are Not Deus &#3

falken80

Certified Guru
I would like to announce that guyfawkes is somebody of very dummer and that many people know it. It is enough in any event of seeing its commercial interests with craig and their way of wanting boost the sales year announcing a rupture of the stock of gp32 whereas it of it is nothing. Moreover it is allowed to banish people of the chans without any reason.
I also proposed the fact that the version of GPEngine 0.4 with system of module RF was never released and surely any more did not think of released this version. Guyfawkes which has got of course the version loosely banished me. Many people made me well understand that Black wanted to released this version.
I needed information in connection with future development and now I could not dialogue any more with friends of chan IRC GP32Dev so that they can help me. Support me in my step against this reject of GP32's community . If you liked my wads and my work, I do not ask you for a donts, support me and mail Guyfawkes,
Mail guyfawkes: guyfawkes@emuholic.com Message: "Please deban Falken80, you are a big shit! "

I don't think calling Guyfawkes names is going to get you anywhere. I suggest you write him a calm email outlining your position and request that he lifts your ban. Considering the contribution you have made to the GP32 scene, I am sure he will be reasonable.

Back