Deal Or No Deal V1.0

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
It's taken seven months and with more delays than a London Underground train it's finally released to the public! I hope you enjoy the game, I have put many hours of work into this game to make it a hopefully quality game that will remain on your GP2X.

Deal or No Deal for the GP2X is a fan made interpretation of the hit TV show of the same name. It features US and UK game variants complete with their own graphics and gameplay to match the shows, Speech from the presenter, models and players, Highscore tables to play against your friends and a fully written PDF user guide and loads more!

If you have any feedback on the game such as bug reporting, suggestions for new features or would just like to say thanks for the game you can email me via the Contact page here or alternatively post on my homebrew games forum post here (free registration required) or on the gp32x.de forums.

Deal Or No Deal for the GP2X is not associated with the TV Show or its production companies. It is a fan made version of the TV Show with no intention to cause offense or bring the name into disrepute.

You can download the game from my homepage at http://www.emuboards.com/guyfawkes/.

dondgp2xv1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention in the main post, a big thanks to the beta testers who done an amazing job of testing the game and also providing some great feedback and suggestions to improve the game. The beta testers are Dave Grams, BobBorakovitz, WrongEyedJesus, Deserthamster, Peter Roberts, Michel, Matt Cocker and Manny Burgos.

Tried to download but could not find the download link on your site for this....

No icon next to download text hence my post.... will download archive.

Guyfawkes!

Thank-you so much for this, I am absolutely loving it. Even found the secret metioned in the manual :D

Kikura posted on Sep 22 2006 at 05:19 PM said:
Guyfawkes!

Thank-you so much for this, I am absolutely loving it. Even found the secret metioned in the manual :D

Cool, people do still read manuals then :)

Guyfawkes posted on Sep 22 2006 at 05:52 PM said:
Cool, people do still read manuals then :)

I only look at the manual once I've had a good play around just to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Downloading now, looking forward to trying this although I think I might have to swap my 2x with my son for his ds because he is crazy about this game.

Thank you :)

Edit: A real quality release - Thank you Guyfawkes, really nice pdf guide aswell :D

Absoloutely brilliant piece of coding Guyfawkes! However, you owe me a GP2x, cos I can't get it back of my bloody wife now!!!!!!!!

winapa posted on Sep 22 2006 at 02:52 PM said:
Absoloutely brilliant piece of coding Guyfawkes! However, you owe me a GP2x, cos I can't get it back of my bloody wife now!!!!!!!!

My wife has her own '2X :)

Thanks for this game! It now has a permenant home on both our SD cards. :D

Yeah baby!! Been waiting for this one =D Downloading now...

Thanks a million B)

Back