Setting Up

jboss25

Still Fresh
Ok so I fixed my firmware. I got nes emulator up and running and playing games. Can someone tell me or show me how to setup mame emulators and the roms along with the Pico and gpsp emulators. Thanks

Do you just install gmenu and it runs when you start it or do you have to set it up in a special way?

It would be a lot smarter to ask the question in the last thread you opened, which had a very similar named theme, openening so many threads with so many questions, leads to confusion and nobody will anwser you.
Mame4All and PicoDrive: Just drop the roms in the roms folder and copy the emulator on the card the same way you did with the NES Emu.
Gmenu2X has to be set up for each program you want to launch, this isn't complicated, but if you don't feel comfortable with Micromanagement you shouldn't use it.

i know. if i could delete them i would. its just i see so many people view it and no response. but there is no mame4all rom folder. do i just make one?

for some reason when i tried loading a rom on gpsp it goes to white screen. did i do something wrong or is rom bad?

Back