Seriously Can Everyone Stop Feeding The Trolls

Iorgy77

emu parasite kid
Website
Visit site
C'mon guys, the more we feed them the more stupid threads we will see on these forums.

As if we don't get enough DS and PSP threads every week because some people refuse to search for similar threads and start their own, now we have to contend with The gp32 scene is dying, new Zodiac specs, GP32 devs leaving for zodiac and Homebrew games suck threads.

Just my 2 cents, flame away if you don't agree, but the more you feed them the more they will come back, some of them have even been members for a while and are just getting frustrated their favourite emulator isnt being worked on so they lash out with stupid threads.

I think this place is really friendly and I love my little korean wonder console, but others are over it and are determined to ruin everyone elses fun. Maybe the mods could step up and start closing/deleting these threads and banning the thread-starters but either way feeding the trolls isnt going to make things better.

SO PLEASE IGNORE STUPID THREADS AND FOR GODS SAKE STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!

:ph34r:

Yeah, I agree. I think the mods need to be a bit tougher on these lame threads and close them as soon as they find them, they are a big waste of time.

Quicker locking of lame ass threads sounds reasonable to me, because frankly there's always going to be a few people ready to chime in a correct a troll untill they realize it IS a troll and then the flames begin and the thread blows out of proportion thus feeding the troll...

Maybe we need more Mods or something?

Back